Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

not able to build a new stadium?

come on urzzz

Feb 26, 2010
hi didnt know where to put this but here it is, i've been trying since i got promoted as i get atleast 20 sell-outs a season but it wont let me? anyone know as to why this is happening?
thanks

come on urzzz

Feb 26, 2010
you either dont fill your stadium out to its full capacity or you dont have enough money

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:26 AM ----------

anyone that can help? really need help because i had 18 stadium sell-outs this season and they still wont let me select build new stadium :/

Halbard

Feb 12, 2010
If you dont own the stadium, probably they wont build a new one unless your club is loaded with money.

come on urzzz

Feb 26, 2010
thanks mate, just tryed it, they said they dfont see the point in building a new stadium at this time, its twenty years old and is at it's full capacity so i dont see why not

Mullen19

Mar 17, 2010
Because they just built one, the emirates is full all the time yet arsenal arent going to build a new stadium are they lol
If its full capacity it means your getting loads of money, be happy with that

Mullen19

Mar 17, 2010
If you read over the thread, he wants a new stadium built yet his current stadium was only built 20 years ago, im just saying the board arent going to build one are they ?