I can't build a new stadium with Leicester because the board feels "another new stadium shouldnt be built at this time". I've maxed out the capacity and im in the 2019/20 season. Walkers Stadium was built in 2002.

Does anyone know how long you have to wait between two stadiums being built? Hopefully it's 20 years. =(

hi didnt know where to put this but here it is, i've been trying since i got promoted as i get atleast 20 sell-outs a season but it wont let me? anyone know as to why this is happening?
thanks
your board must be **** on madjeski woont wanna get a new stadium as that ones named after him

Sorry for writing in your topic but I found this one as the best for my question.

Is there any rule after how many years you can build a new stadium after previously building one?
My board decided tu built a new one very quickly, in my third season I think, but as my team is from italian C2 they decided to built a very small one. After all expansions it has 40 000 seats.
I have a stupid loan for 20 years and sponsorship deal over the name of the stadiom for the same amount of time. My avg attendance is 39 980 at a 40600 stadium, so I have sell-out almost all the time.

Anybody knows?

Sorry for writing in your topic but I found this one as the best for my question.

Is there any rule after how many years you can build a new stadium after previously building one?
My board decided tu built a new one very quickly, in my third season I think, but as my team is from italian C2 they decided to built a very small one. After all expansions it has 40 000 seats.
I have a stupid loan for 20 years and sponsorship deal over the name of the stadiom for the same amount of time. My avg attendance is 39 980 at a 40600 stadium, so I have sell-out almost all the time.

Anybody knows?

in your case tehy probably aren't going to build you a new stadium until atleast the sponsorship deal has ended as then tehy can get another one for the new stadium and they probably will wait untill the loan is paid off aswell.