Its been posted a few times in the testing threads, and the tactics from other forums thread.

4 of my loanees were wanted back by their club and 2 managers praised me for getting the best out of them

A message ive never seen before on FM

I seem to concede a lot using this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cracking tactic finished 4th first seasom with west brom

Not so good 2nd season finishing 9th hmm need a new cb/rb/cdm for this to improve i think

I see with this tactic cb seem to get below 7 rating most games

can you remember who you bought etc

Hi Kenmitch sorry about late reply fella

Yes

I buy Mattias Johansson (sp) wing back with AZ
Ludwig Augustinsson (sp) wing back with Heerenveern
Andrija zivkovic inside forward
Andre Silva on loan (beast)
Jesse Lingard on loan too
Also get Jordi Masip a goalkeeper in Barcelona b he is quality and only pay 450 up front plus 450 over games played
do not pay the 1.8 million it says he's worth

I sold Brown Izaguirre Bitton Johansen Lustig to raise funds for those players
Stuart Armstrong is incredible in this tactic so is Paddy Roberts

Last edited:
This is great tactic to have in the rotation for games where you are outnumbered in midfield. Used it with Man City, Rangers and Novo Hamburg so far..

This is great tactic to have in the rotation for games where you are outnumbered in midfield. Used it with Man City, Rangers and Novo Hamburg so far..

I think the 4141 tactic that accompanies it is superb, especially away from home can smash some teams and then just contain them and keep telling the side to concentrate or tighten up, works every time.

I think the 4141 tactic that accompanies it is superb, especially away from home can smash some teams and then just contain them and keep telling the side to concentrate or tighten up, works every time.

Which 4-1-4-1 tactic?

Hi Kenmitch sorry about late reply fella

Yes

I buy Mattias Johansson (sp) wing back with AZ
Ludwig Augustinsson (sp) wing back with Heerenveern
Andrija zivkovic inside forward
Andre Silva on loan (beast)
Jesse Lingard on loan too
Also get Jordi Masip a goalkeeper in Barcelona b he is quality and only pay 450 up front plus 450 over games played
do not pay the 1.8 million it says he's worth

I sold Brown Izaguirre Bitton Johansen Lustig to raise funds for those players
Stuart Armstrong is incredible in this tactic so is Paddy Roberts

thanks for the reply who did you use as half back as brown bitton and johanssen sold and mulgrew injured no one else to play there

Nice, I have a 4141 based on one of TTFs' i think it was already, but i'll check this one out.

thanks for the reply who did you use as half back as brown bitton and johanssen sold and mulgrew injured no one else to play there

Yeah i forgot i signed Oscar Lewicki and Tim Sparv too, Lewicki can be bought for 700k up front
and 700 k in appearances

Sparv 900 up front 900 in appearances, both beasts for next to nothing