thanks for the reply who did you use as half back as brown bitton and johanssen sold and mulgrew injured no one else to play there

Also sign Hou Saeter, can get him for as little as 200 k and no lie he becomes a world class player, i had Man City and Chelsea fighting over his signature lol
in one save Barca got him and he had ratings of 7.35 after 16 games

Last edited:
Really, what team you using? my cb both ended season with 7.97 rating

And back ups got 7.02 and 7.07

I was using mammana balanta okore richards i was finishing top 4 first season with people predicted to be relegated still

Also sign Hou Saeter, can get him for as little as 200 k and no lie he becomes a world class player, i had Man City and Chelsea fighting over his signature lol

How long did it take hou-saeter to become class im currently at portsmouth in league 1 second season hoping to get promoted again

Is 4-1-4-1 better than 4-1-2-3 for me to use at portsmouth also do you keep the higher defence line and get stuck in instructions on?

Yes 4141 better but use the 4123 for playing inferior teams, also try and give your youth players a crack as much as possible as especially with the CM their stats improve very quickly with the 4123 tactic.
As for defence line for example if i go 2 up i contain and drop line to normal and keep telling the team to tighten up, if get to half time 2 or more up i then tell them to go out and kill the game which works ok then contain again
Also try and use a decent defensive set piece as can concede sloppy goals from corners.

Has anyone tried using this tactic since 16.3? I have been using the 4-1-2-3 formation successfully then the patch came along and it doesn't work as well!

can you remember where hou saeter came from I have tried to find him in a new save but cant find him

I find this 4-1-2-3 tactic very weird always class first season but second season never seems to do good any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find this 4-1-2-3 tactic very weird always class first season but second season never seems to do good any ideas?

Sorry to hear that fella, have you re-trained the players in their position? I do it first thing when i done saves with this tactic

Prob down to your improved rep as a team from the first season, teams are no longer underestimating you and are playing to suit..

Prob down to your improved rep as a team from the first season, teams are no longer underestimating you and are playing to suit..

Anything i can do to help this or?