hxcjason

Reaction score
mates i am one step to delete the game...i will play fm 13 .......SI is a thief...........
always destroys the game with the patchs.........this is not a game for skills anymore.....is a game of cheats....

not really with a wide 4-2-3-1 ive won the premier league as man utd making only 2 signings 19 points clear 5 games to go

Actually this game, more than the others, is a game of "skills."
In the games before FM 13, the game was riddled with exploits. The game may still have some of that, but less so. Now, it does some tactical understanding to win.

have tried hours and hours and hours to create a good formation since the new patch has been released, have tried to analyse the ME, actually nothing works, so sad, im one step away from deleting this terrible game too.

try analyzing your players make a formation that suit's the majority of your team for me at manchester united - wayne rooney it was a wide 4-2-3-1 also if u want to play with an amc use the advanced playmaker role really is the best role there the hook between midfield & attack also if ur amc has comes deep to get the ball ppm its an even bigger advantage for slick 1 touch moves

mates i am one step to delete the game...i will play fm 13 .......SI is a thief...........
always destroys the game with the patchs.........this is not a game for skills anymore.....is a game of cheats....

have tried hours and hours and hours to create a good formation since the new patch has been released, have tried to analyse the ME, actually nothing works, so sad, im one step away from deleting this terrible game too.
On this forum alone there are amazing tacticians that release tactics all the time, so you should find something that you like and that should work.

If you want to make your own tactic, read the threads of tactics that work, play with them and understand what makes them work and work of those tactics.

And if that doesn't work, start thinking about your managing skills. :p

i totally agree i have played football manager/championship manager since its very start and this edition is by far the hardest, i have tried every tactic on this site and some from elsewhere and i have found that nothing works. Stupid things happen like your defender goes to kick the ball and misses and the attacker darts in and its a tap in. It drives me mad

i totally agree i have played football manager/championship manager since its very start and this edition is by far the hardest, i have tried every tactic on this site and some from elsewhere and i have found that nothing works. Stupid things happen like your defender goes to kick the ball and misses and the attacker darts in and its a tap in. It drives me mad

I faced with your matter, mate. But up to now i find the new way to clear it: Using tac 4231 (jassa or andrichband) and training nearly fluid, if not you will score very difficult. Anh with any team you should training match "def position".
beside, use D-line at anytime.

every year i made my own tactics... and works fine i dont want to exploit the ME iwant to enjoy the game with my skills.......this year i must find a tactic in the forum...this is not good.....every pacth destroy my games.......SI is f.........g as......es

On this forum alone there are amazing tacticians that release tactics all the time, so you should find something that you like and that should work.

If you want to make your own tactic, read the threads of tactics that work, play with them and understand what makes them work and work of those tactics.

And if that doesn't work, start thinking about your managing skills. :p

I have actually created a perfect tactic on the previous patch called Scoring Machine, tried very hard to make a succesful one in this patch but i can guarantee you that the ME is a joke mate, nothing works here!!

I have actually created a perfect tactic on the previous patch called Scoring Machine, tried very hard to make a succesful one in this patch but i can guarantee you that the ME is a joke mate, nothing works here!!
The ME is not perfect at all, but still you can still create a tactic and win things with teams and not just BIG team. I created a tactic and won the double with Everton.

The ME is not perfect at all, but still you can still create a tactic and win things with teams and not just BIG team. I created a tactic and won the double with Everton.

1st season?!
If so, would u mind on giving me your tactic to give it a try

I have decided to stop playing on patch 14.3.....its still one buggy random mess with my players insisting on ignoring my instructions and playing like a sunday pub team with serious hangovers and general retardness :(

im sick to death of my team 'hitting the woodwork' 94 times every match.
the game is still not finished and it is lame of SI releasing this unplayable ****

come on guys, if you plug and play every single tactic in the forum and you're keep failing, don't you think is the plug and play that is not working? this year the way of making tactics has drastically changed, sliders are gone and we need to look forward, don't wait for an exploiting tac, it won't come (unfortunately) :D