nottingham forest

I honestly think that this is the year. I went to watch the game on saturday, Konchesky looked good. Chambers looked very dodgy but improved as the game developed, but it doesn't really matter with Morgan alongside him, he's just a rock.

It has been a while since I last watched Forest, and I was very impressed, especially with Tudgay and Cohen. McGugan looked like he had put on a lot of weight to me though, he needs to get fit and firing again, although Majewski is a capable replacement

Back on track boys!

2-1 over Cardiff, we cannot be beaten at home! Bring on Leicester next, so we can rubbish their policy of buying everyone who was good 5 years ago.

backing forest and QPR for a 1 2 finish (QPR to finish top). Hopefully Leeds will make the play offs, just for the experience since we will be about 1000000/1 to win the play offs

yh all looking good for forest at the moment and a vital 3 points must be taken 2moro night UREDS!!!!

anyone think forest have hit a sticky patch? worried about recent form? personally im not, I have noticed since billy davies has taken over everything is about runs and what people are talking about good or bad like last season we were talking about our un beaten runs and then losing streaks towards end of the season and this year its all about home form i think we play very much off confidence and i think a will this sunday against hull will kick off our sprint finish to the season. what do you think???

Hmm looking a bit tight now I think we will still gain promotion but it will be a long slog for it!

I personally like Forest, they are a good team. I think they can go up this season, they were very unlucky last season, they just lost out to West Brom.

great team, good thread too
love little robbie earnshaw and it would be great to see him back in the prem with the rest of the team good luck

thanks for the comments im all ready for what i think will be a massive game tonight against on form hull i also think that robbie findley would have been massive for us in the games he ha missed and i think he would have got us up had it not been for the injuy but i am doubtful we will see him this season now and i think he needs a few games in the championship to get to grips with english football before playing in the prem should we be there net season

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:58 PM ----------

dissappointed with result but the home run had to come to an end at some point but think that we needed to win that game to boost confidence in the team, but think billy needs 2 or 3 quality loans and we can start agen to scrap away with the top teams for an automatic spot :) come on U REDS!!!!

its strange, when you came to us, you were in a very strong position but now its back to swansea and cardiff as our main contenders

I am enjoying u guys slipping up recently. Gives me vague hope of us staying in the play offs :D

i think its top 4 deffo for us and tight fight for 2nd between the 3 teams that will finish in 2nd 3rd and 4th

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

mcgugan is the best :)

I think Forest will get second spot behind Pompey. ;)

Second is out of the question if we keep grinding out **** results like we seem to always do at this point in the season.

I know we can get playoffs but don't want to be in them, we have a shocking record.

i hate it how people talk about how bad the record is in playoffs it doesnt make a difference if we are called forest or derby the players will still be the same the manager will be the same the result will be the same

You have swapped Paul Smith with Kris Boyd, good signing IMO

yh boyd should fit in well with our squad i think we need one wide midfielder now and that should be enough to push for top 2 :)