nottingham forest

Thought you guys were storming 2nd and gonna challenge QPR? what's happened? (not being a WUM, asking an honest question)

i dont have a clue and now a loss against sheffield united we need a win or may end up outside the playoffs :/

Leeds up to 5h place... I am not sure how it will end up for Leeds and Nottingham...

Leeds up to 5h place... I am not sure how it will end up for Leeds and Nottingham...

2 huge clubs that both deserve to be in PL. Hopefully we get 2nd and forest win in play offs ;)

Well when I went to qpr vs notts forest a few weeks ago (as qpr). We drew and you had 10 men. A forest supporter said 'You can't even beat 10 men, what are your chances of promotion. Rock bottom.'

Right. Now qpr are 11 points ahead of them ;)

How'd you loose to scum :O ?

I want them down !!

come on forest lets sort this out its like billy said one of our twist and turns plenty of games to go 2 wins before the internation break then get our 3rd run going which is wat it takes to get promoted :) U REDS!!!

Well, Leeds haven't been exactly breathtaking recently. Just one result will sort it for us.

I said it at the start of the season, and every day since. Forest won't and don't deserve to go up. They are not good enough and are very reluctant to spend money so they would be hopeless if they did actually go up, I fear they will be worse than derby if they do go up. All my mates that are forest fans disagree with me and think forest are going up blah blah blah but I hope after this result tonight, its not going to happen. (Just to clear it up, I am from nottingham ;) )

Well, Leeds haven't been exactly breathtaking recently. Just one result will sort it for us.

It's all very close and I expect you to finish above us considering how **** our defense is. But for now I'm going to enjoy being 5th (k)

I said it at the start of the season, and every day since. Forest won't and don't deserve to go up. They are not good enough and are very reluctant to spend money so they would be hopeless if they did actually go up, I fear they will be worse than derby if they do go up. All my mates that are forest fans disagree with me and think forest are going up blah blah blah but I hope after this result tonight, its not going to happen. (Just to clear it up, I am from nottingham ;) )

"They are not good enough"

Can you please look at our best 11, we are good enough easily.

We just need a squad of players and not a team of players...

We are just missing Moussi to dominate the midfield that is all, once he is back we will be back on track

forest are deffinantly good enough we just lack a bit of strength in depth and with the injuries that has caused us problems and triggered the bad run

I'm a big forest fan living in Nottingham.

Listening to the game last night and I thought he set the side up well with big Dele up front against a strong Sheffield united side with pace from anderson. I was dissapointed by the end result as it sounded like we threw it away in the second half even after Campy's penalty save!! I think we are missing tysons pace off the banch atm. We just need to get a win on Sat against Donny and maybe a good point at Swansea before the break to keep in contention. Then we can start getting our players fit. At least we havn't got any mid week games to pick up more injurys lol!! We have been very lucky in the respect that teams above us have dropped points but i am slightly worried about the teams below as the likes of Hull and Burnley are doing really well at present.

Also i think Kris Boyd is a great signing and hopefully he can finish off some of the hat full of chances we create. I still think we need cover at the back and in the centre of midfield since the Mouse is out!!

You Reds hopefully we have what it takes in the end.

You Reds hopefully we have what it takes in the end.

Hopefully we'll find out if we have what it takes. Form seems to have gone out the window recently for us. I'm still holding out a feint bit of hope - look at Leeds, Went through a spell where all they could do is draw. We need to get back on track now. It's still tight in the top 6 so hopefully Cardiff etc can drop a few points and help us out. Donny at home next, hopefully we can beat them and get back on the right track and start another run of form going into the end of the season.

We're definitely good enough to go up. We would spend the money if we got to the big time because we've done it before, theres definitely money to be spent.

Hopefully we'll find out if we have what it takes. Form seems to have gone out the window recently for us. I'm still holding out a feint bit of hope - look at Leeds, Went through a spell where all they could do is draw. We need to get back on track now. It's still tight in the top 6 so hopefully Cardiff etc can drop a few points and help us out. Donny at home next, hopefully we can beat them and get back on the right track and start another run of form going into the end of the season.

We're definitely good enough to go up. We would spend the money if we got to the big time because we've done it before, theres definitely money to be spent.

gonna be such a huge match between us in a couple weeks time at ER. Guarantee it will be packed! We should be taking 6 points from 6 before that match to hopefully encourage confidence. This is such a close promotion race!

gonna be such a huge match between us in a couple weeks time at ER. Guarantee it will be packed! We should be taking 6 points from 6 before that match to hopefully encourage confidence. This is such a close promotion race!

Not looking forward to that, I think you'll batter us to be honest.

We are **** away. If results are different leading up to that game, ill think differently, but I can't see that happening haha. Swansea away first!

I know i may get slaughtered for saying this on a thread full of forest fans but i'm not a massive fan of billy davies' tactics.

When you went a goal up we were on the rack and there for the taking but you just put eleven men behind the ball and wasted as much time as possible.

I know we haven't been scoring lately despite creating so many chances and i think even though we are so poor atm it was still dangerous to allow us to come on to you like that and we punished you for it.

Not looking forward to that, I think you'll batter us to be honest.

We are **** away. If results are different leading up to that game, ill think differently, but I can't see that happening haha. Swansea away first!

Depends if our defense feels like playing decent or being the same defense that concedes 3 at home to Barnsley :S We almost always score, how good are you at scoring away from home? Swansea away... ouch. They beat us quite badly, though it could have been different if the blatant penalty had been given and if Somma had put away his chance before half time. Oh well play offs ill be more than happy with but would be simply amazing if we could somehow get 2nd

Hope you go up as the prem would be better with you in it.

I wanted you up last season aswell :)

I know i may get slaughtered for saying this on a thread full of forest fans but i'm not a massive fan of billy davies' tactics.

When you went a goal up we were on the rack and there for the taking but you just put eleven men behind the ball and wasted as much time as possible.

I know we haven't been scoring lately despite creating so many chances and i think even though we are so poor atm it was still dangerous to allow us to come on to you like that and we punished you for it.

Agreed mate, Billy should know better.