Notts County : Returning the first ever football league club to glory!

Soley

Just signed a classy guy called Seyfo Soley on a free transfer!

Fans welcome new and exciting signing, Soley
Notts Co boss Finn is currently enjoying the adulation of the fans after securing the signature of defensive midfielder Seyfo Soley.
Fans are delighted that Soley will soon be strutting his stuff at Meadow Lane and cannot wait to see the 28-year old in action.

Warnock happy with Soley bargain
Notts Co favorite Neil Warnock is convinced that head coach Finn has landed the club a real bargain with the signing of defensive midfielder Seyfo Soley.
He believes that the signing will really catch the imagination of the supporters and feels the 28-year-old will prove to be a great piece of business.

Update

Living the dream :D
I find myself so far above all expectations 1st, by 3 points in League 2! Despite getting knocked out in both the 1st round of the JPT and LC, I am delighted with life at county so far! My fans have rated Bakayoko and Noubissie as truly inspired signings and Makela not too far behind all though he's been out injured for the last two months :(

Heres my first team :

GK Pilkington/Hoult
DR Beardsley/Noubissie
DL Clapham/Bakayoko
DC Edwards
DC Johnson/Chester
MR Hamshaw/Lino Goncalves/Beardsley
ML Bakayoko/Weston
MC Noubissie/Smith
MC Soley/Butcher
ST Jutkiewicz/Dixon
ST Makela

I'll keep you all filled in on my progress!

VACLAV KADLEC!

I'm sure you have all heard of the great bargain buy, free transfer Vaclav Kadlec and have probably signed him with a Premiership club but I am extremely surprised and delighted that he just agreed to move to my Notts County team! :eek::eek::D
He had signed a new contract with his club but they didn't want him and accepted a free transfer bid! So there I am waiting until the 1st of January for Kaldec to arrive at Meadow Lane :D:D:D:D:D:D

Lol, Kadlec is one of the best young striker in the game, you're lucky mate..
btw, how much u will pay for his wage? any fee or clause?

I wonder if you'd have 900k or so floating around to try and buy rivaldo. he's 36 at the start and playing for a Kazakhstan club called bunyodkor. Despite his age he's essentially a cheap riquelme. I got him for some club with a minute transfer budget and he was easily top scorer

Try get your hands on old players like davids and rivaldo - of course, i say this tongue in cheek 'cause i dunno if notts county has anywhere near the 40+k rivaldo would want in wages... and i don't even know if he'd want to go there

Last edited:
Nice advice mate but at county I started with a budget of 10K! I sold Paul Mayo so I have a constant income from that which adds up to 22K over 24 months and I spent 12K on bringing in Juho Makela so now I have 1.5K lol!

I'd like to let everyone know that we are still 1st by a point :D

Great keep me posted on how you get on! It is funny how I came to support Notts County, I was playing manager mode on Fifa 05 and didn't want to go with a big team so I randomly selected County. Then I got them to the Prem (That game is easy). So I started following them and managed them on CM 06! They're now my fave club lol

lol! Big step up! Anyway latest news from ym game is I beat second place Rochdale away 1-0! I'm now 8 points clear :D
In my last game I beat Morecambe 3-1 away, Juho Makela got a hat-trick :D

In the same league as you with Darlington, Not doing as well, laying 15th, but have turned over county twice, good little signings in that division , Owen Price, schoolboy, and paul telfer from Luton, Got him for 1k. bobby dazzler! apperently best player in my team according to the fans!

i am going to check out this Vaclav Kadlec

as my strike force are less then prolific!

Lol Finn's inspiring everyone. I'm gonna start a game with them now haha.

lol I'll have screenshots up soon guys! Good luck with your game wortho!
County start useless I just have started making them a top League 2 team! 10 points clear :D Also any League 2 sign Juho Makela. He was injured for three months but he still managed to bag 13 goals by January lol!

Update

Coca-ColaLeague2-1.png

Going Great in the league as you can see :D

NottsCountyMatches.png

NottsCounty-2.png

My world class squad :D

NottsCounty.png

My bargain bin :D

Save the pics on your computer to see them in good quality!

Save the pics on your computer to see them in good quality!

Ahh ****! lol
Didn't mean to post that so many times!

Good stuff finn keep it up!

when u get to like league 1, or championship buy federico laurito, he will come and is one of the best forwards in the game