Notts County : Returning the first ever football league club to glory!

np:) i just started a game with them:) i loaned fabio from man utd, and mikel san jose from liverpool:) also im on the verge of getting some great free players. any reccomendations?

Look at the picture of my squad above! Noubissie is amazing, Juho Makela is another world of amazing from anyone I've ever signed lol, Soley is an absolute animal DM with great stats! Something like 19 heading!
Bakayoko was a must buy in my opinion. I loaned James Chester and he is the best DC possible at that level! I'm going to try extremely hard to sign him in the summer. Terry Dixon is a young Irish striker and was on fire with 7 goals for me before he got a long term injury. Just signed Genghini, Mantingou, Heary, Kadlec and North but they seem class already! North is 17 and is already a better keeper than Hoult and Pilkington put together! Donzelot is apparently amazing but he is unfit, I had only signed him and had to send him on leave but hopefully after that he'll be ok!

In fact check out every new player on my squad because everyone I signed is class for me so far lol! 10 points clear top of the table with a prediction of 15th!

hi all i'm a notts county fan , also playing as them and i'm doing very poorly only like17th by 1st of jan ,my team suck!! half the player's on your list fin i cant find even tho im on the large data base and ideas?? would be appreciated as its painfull to see the mighty magpies doing so bad ! port vale who lol!!!!!

Notts County were also founder members of the Premier League.

They voted yes in creating it but were relegated the season before it started. One of only two founder members who have never actually played in it.

The other side is Luton.

:(

Yeah, that sucks but County will have their hey day once again :D
We will be racing for the title against the likes of United and Chelsea in the near future.............of the year 3024 :D
Hey ncfcwannabee :D Great to finally know that there's another county fan out there as I'm probably the only one in Ireland :D
Sorry can't help if those players aren't on the db! The only thing about that squad is I'm like 12k over my wage budget lol! Worth it for the success I'm getting though!

ughh i cant win!!!!! i have 2-0....then fricken darlington scores 2 fricken goals!!!!!!! im all defensive...time wasting often...wth is wrong with this team! ughh ffs

lol! Play counter attack and have defense line deep for a start! Also did you sign many players or do you have the team you start with? I basically re-created my first team! Kept Richard Butcher as a key player along with Mike Edwards. The rest of my first team are new!

i have like 3-4 players from old team..kill me right now please...macclesfield scored last gasp goal..which was also offside

lol! Play counter attack and have defense line deep for a start! Also did you sign many players or do you have the team you start with? I basically re-created my first team! Kept Richard Butcher as a key player along with Mike Edwards. The rest of my first team are new!

lol i sold butcher he was rubbish! i just got kadlec for 10k im happy with that ive signed cadamarteri too but hes a bag of spanners up till now, im trying to sell some to get soley but no one want any of em lol im lying 20th boo im gonna sing to get the lads going,, I HAD A WHEELBARROW THE WHEEL FELL OFF...I HAD A WHHELBARROW THE WHEEL FELL OFF lol good work fin

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i was playing chester and they got 4 red cards! Im winning 8-0 so far!!!! Tell me how to post the screenie!

LOL! Press alt + f9 to take then it is saved at : c:\Users\YOUR USENAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Screenshots
Upload it to an image hosting website eg Photobucket, then get the IMG code from photobucket and click the IMG button at the top of the advanced reply screen!