Notts County : Returning the first ever football league club to glory!

Woah lol! Paul Mayo HT! I sold him for 22k!
Is that Mikel San Jose guy good?

hes class. :D i couldnt loan him back though...i dont know why:( it said he got loaned max amount of times or something

lol! You have to wait until next season to loan him again! I won most of my games so far with county, both home and away! Only lost a few at the start then got our game in order and we flew up the table. Then we forgot to stop and ended up 10 points clear, top of the table :D

Seriously tho mate i dont know what ur doing? i cant buy a win its doing my nut in lol,
kadlec is not doing great in my side, i got 2 loan center mids montrose and doninger ,telfer was a good shout cheers steaua! my best player on loan tho is kieran mckenna so my defence and midfield got decent stats but i keep drawing or losing my team;pilks
hunt
telfer
johnno
edwards
doninger / montrose
mckenna
weston
hamshaw/cademarteri
facey
kadlec results played 40 won 9 drawn 11 lost 20 for 42 against 66
if i was a race horse i would get put to sleep!!!!!!

Sign Juho Makela up front instead of Facey, he's like 10 times better. I got him for 12k! Sign someone like Seyfo Soley as a defensive mid to support your defence as well as setting up counter attacks. Set the team to pass down both flanks and go wide.
Hope it helps!

Cheers but cant find makela and soley cost's too much now i'm on my second season, i've got some decent players now at near the end of season i'm near the top amazingly!!!, good signing , chris cleaver , mark wilson, hal robson-kanu, leon mckenzie and loaned viktor illugason and chris basham ive played 39 games and 3rd wish me luck i'm gonna probably need it lol, cheers for the advice

lol! Nice work! No problem! I haven't played mine in a while, still in first season but top by 8 points! Makela is at Hearts, on there reserve team!

Get Stephen Appiah and Alexy Smertin, both on frees. Also try and get a parent club so they send you good youth players. you have also inspired me to play as notts county.

:D Great glad to hear it :D
Have a parent club, Sheffield United.

You would not believe it my chairman has just over ruled my no sale at any price for kadlec and sold him for 375.000 but as soon as he did that i offered him to clubs and crystal palace offered 1.5 million but it was too late and hes gone to millwall!!!!!! im so ****** off lol

lol! Ouch! My run has stretched to 13 games unbeaten after beating Chester 4-1 at Meadow Lane! We are now 14 points clear, top of the league.

Hi gotpromotion through the play off's and its now feb and im 12thive signed soley at a price of 350k!!!!! also signed claude gnapa he is good also ben swan def, jordan robertson st, ryan price gk my best signing has to be chris cleaver free named signing of thje year last season for div 2!! matt thornhill good too ,marciano van hoemet good dr, chris ford mc just a few good signings worth a look , good luck all

first and the oldest club is sheffield fc i no this cos i work for sheffield fc

Yeah I made a mistake there, I meant to say 'the oldest professional club in the world'. Latest news is I'm 21 points clear, it's the 28th of March and we are Champions of League 2. 6 games to go!