Notts County: The Return To Glory

yeahh 2 of the older lads I signed are wayyy over the hill now, even for league 1 level (Ivan Campo and Javi Gonzalez)
I signed Bridcutt, Moussa and I'm thinking of getting Cowan-Hall so they're the kids in my sidee haha

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

well done harry m8 keep ur good work:)
Thanks Keith Mate :)

Harry in your first season did you have problems hiring coaches.I sacked my youth coach tried to hire a new one but board said i couldn't

Does is improve in the following seasons?:)

Harry in your first season did you have problems hiring coaches.I sacked my youth coach tried to hire a new one but board said i couldn't

Does is improve in the following seasons?:)
yeahh mate, 2nd season and I'm in League One. I'm allowed 9 coaches and 6 scouts :D

can't see the attachments mate, you want me to make this a joint progress thread for the two of us?

yes ok Harry.sorry about the attachments.how do you post attachments like you have done?I know how to save them to my computer.

go on 'Go Advanced' which should be below the comment box, click the paper clip icon to open an attachment window, then click browse in the new window, find the find the file(/s) you want to upload and when you're done click upload, wait until they've finished uploading and close the window.

cheers mate :D
Keep me posted on how you're doing mate, it's always good to know how the other lads are doing :D
I'm thinking of doing a notts county game. Anyone got any tips or anything msn me, [email protected]

x
I'll add you later mate :) just tryna get to January haha

Right lads, I'm in November and the season's goin alright now, Ricky Cresswell's been an absolute goal machine! I'll post screens later as soon as I'm in Jan :)

I'm near the season end now, so I'll update with screens at the end of the season tonight :)

Harry your doing well. Might start a new Notts County one and try getting that going have a little break from my Gretna effort.

Last edited:
keep it up HLC, do it for all us young managers out there :D

Very good year, the club proved all of the doubters wrong and gained promotion through the play-offs.
The two players that stood out the most were Paris Cowan-Hall and Richard Cresswell, Cresswell putting away 23 goals in the league and Cowan-Hall setting most of them up.
On a more negative note the club is looking to be sinking into the red as the finances are getting out of control, so expect some fringe players to be let go.
I can hear the chants now, my loyal fans singing:
"Harry Charnock's Black And White Army!"

Thanks Keith, this season's not been easy, I started the season rock bottom for the first two months it took a completely new tactic to change my fortunes haha
Cheers for all of the support mate :)