Notts County: The Return To Glory

Keep on going, this has got a lot of people following it and has got loads of people playing as Notts County now :) I'm giving myself a challenge at the moment with Portsmouth on Chris22's V6 update, no transfer funds, £400 under wage, basically have to sell to buy, very hard but so far drew 1-1 away to Fulham, 1-1 away to Birmingham and beat Walsall away 2-0, my first home game next against dreaded Chelsea lol.

Updates soon lads, I'm in Feb now, so as soon as I reach March I'll post Screens :)

Sorry about not updating I've only had a couple of league games, I have been working very hard so haven't had much time!

Sorry about not updating I've only had a couple of league games, I have been working very hard so haven't had much time!
No Worries mate :) Here's how I'm doing.
Not a bad couple of months, gone top which is always good :D

The first screen wasn't intentional haha
I'll post one of the table soon, must've missed it out :p

oh cheers i didnt realise i already donwlaoded lol i thought it was a diff one

Thanks 4 doing this mate it really got me wanting 2 do one with notts co aswell and after downloading that update i started 1 with them. Hope mine goes aswell as urs is (fingers crossed) keep up the good work mate

Branimir Kostadinov bought him for 9k great steal has good pace and acceleration finishing is only 12 but i hope with tutoring from lee hughes he should get good on that front :)

I just finished my first season finishing 1st and 8 points clear :) I'm happy and now I'm looking forward towards next season, I'm hoping for a play-off spot at best, but you never know! I got 4m to spend which in my opinion is by far enough to get me promoted :D (That's if I get the players I need with it). I'm thinking about going in for Jermaine Beckford from Leeds, they didn't get promoted and are in the same league as me, and Jermaine Beckford is "extremely interested" :D Good luck with all your games.

Cheers for all the support lads, always good to know I've inspired some people to take the challenge :)

i started a new thread with villa hlc2k9 btw how r u doing with notts

pretty well, topping the table in march :D
I'll have a look at your Villa thread now mate

looks like you have a good team and hopefully you can stay top