Notts County the rise to glory

Reaction score
After two very successful campaigns with Notts County,which saw Notts promoted from League Two as Campions, and League One as Playoff winners, Tommy Hayes and his men are about to embark on Championship football. Godspeed:)

Last edited:
Kris22's v5.1
has all the updates up uptil Paul Pogba going to United....i think

Should use the V9.10 :) new update

Good luck with this hope you keep at it

Just a quick update on my results
All the friendlies went ok, except for a stupid loss to Nuneaton.....:'(

Morcambe 1-2 Notts Co. League 2
Always nice to start with a win, I was slight favourate for this. Good result

Sheff Utd 3-1 Notts Co. Carling Cup, 1st Rd
A game which I was heavily expected to lose, kept them scorless for the first half, then Ched Evans broke free. I equalised and then Evans got two more on 80 and 87 mins

Notts Co. 2-0 Crewe
Crewe are expected to win the league but this was a very comfortable result...could have been more. Nice to give the fans a win with my first game at Meadow Lane. It was also Carl Ikeme's first game for me due to Internationals, he is immense, well worth the £1m price tag, only 22

I gave them an expectation of promotion and I got around £4m,wage around £17k/week
did some adjustment now its £3.64m for transfers and £21.39k/week for wages
needed to attract players from League 1, so thus I had to up the wage. They wont ley me go any further though. Got Dean Lewington from MK Dons because of this

Good Luck with this mate, hope yours is as sucessful as mine :)
the name thing isn't a problem either, it's not like you knew haha

no problemo

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Darlington 2-1 Notts Co.
A very poor showing by the lads, got the early lead but Darlington grabbed a late, deserved winner

I wont be around til Friday, so I should have plenty of update for ye
Rotherham up next away, then Lincoln twice in JPT and league, both at Meadow Lane

need a right back sign danny senda from millwall and i would have said lewington but you got him lol

I got the title on my save, it's challenging and the team usually takes a while to get good but you'll get promotion easily mate :)

new update guys. Notts County just went on to win every game in September.

Rotherham 0-1 Notts Co.
A lot of long shooting in this game, which annoyed me. However a Lee Hughes penalty was enough to secure victory.

Notts Co. 3-2 Lincoln JPT
Pretty funny game, went up 3-0,through Davies and a Kovacs O.G. then Lincoln got 2 back and missed a last minute penalty. Lucky escape

Notts Co. 2-0 Lincoln
After the previous encounter I made some changes, a Jeff Smith free-kick and an absolute screamer by Davies

Accrington Stanley 1-2 Notts Co.
Comming from behind to beat the favourates for this match, two more for Lee Hughes

Burton 1-3 Notts Co
Burton took the suprise lead after 2 mins, Ivan Campo got sent off for an elbow, Westcarr,Hughes and Davies had us up 3-1 at half time, held on.

Notts Co. 4-0 Macclesfield
A lovely victory for the Meadow Lane faithful,Lee Hughes(2),Davies and an O.G. securing a very comfortable victory

All in all a great month, top of the league with Bradford closing in. Also....
View attachment 10418

Probably aimed at the only SWFC fan in the thread.

Look good for you might as well put auto piliot on, never taken the risk myself

hey buddy great results, what skin is that your using, does it come with background pics ?