Notts County the rise to glory

congtrats on promotion try looking at those team relegated from league one as players tend to get unhappy and requesting transfers also look on the free players

Well done Tommy, doing well compared to me lol!

Just started July '09
signed Shelton Martis for free......
nearly had a regen from Bohemians(in Ireland), however Celtic signed him, so i'll probably get him on loan. Have a wage budget of 69k/week and transfer of 2.39 million. Also can get more coaches and scouts so im delighted. Be back soon, thanks for all the help

Just weeks from starting my League One campaign, I have spent all day doing transfers both players and staff. Pre-season went off without a hitch..
Victories of Farsley,Stafford and Blackpool. Got Martis and Pelé for free. Also other ones.

View attachment 10883

View attachment 10882

View attachment 10884

Here are the current ins and outs

View attachment 10885

Really proud of my Jon Rodgers capture, also I have a few more players in waiting:)

ps can someone tell me if Rodgers is a regen...thanks

Lost 2-1 to Stoke at home in a friendly, quite a spirited display. It finally looks like the team is adhering to my tactics.

League One- Opening Day
Notts Co 0-1 Tranmere L1
One of ''those'' games, a very spirited performance by the lads, beautiful football, Hughes and Rodgers just wern't at the races. Lost to a screamer by their captain Ian Moore. Their GK was named M.O.M.

more to follow.....

Aaa unlucky tommy m8

good luck in ur furtre games im sure u can push on

I think you could be a force in the championship soon and possibly in the premier league

I'm taking a rest from my Notts game, getting the monthly challenge out of the way first. My next update should be in about 3 days :) Good Luck in League One Tommy :D

i'm taking a rest from my notts game, getting the monthly challenge out of the way first. My next update should be in about 3 days :) good luck in league one tommy :d
alri m8 good luck in the fm base cl

I'm taking a rest from my Notts game, getting the monthly challenge out of the way first. My next update should be in about 3 days :) Good Luck in League One Tommy :D

Could be a good idea. but once i got started its gonna be dificult to stop. Who did you get? I got Liverpool....:mad:

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

I think you could be a force in the championship soon and possibly in the premier league

well that's the dream, cheers though

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Aaa unlucky tommy m8

good luck in ur furtre games im sure u can push on

thanks again mate, might take some time off like Harry and get the Champo League thing outta the way

Cheers Keith mate

I got Arsenal, not bad, I'm usually pretty good with them.
I've got a feeling I'll do well, dont know why just a gut feeling haha

this will be my first crack at Liverpool. should be fun. Are we allowed transfers?

OK guys im off. Time to play with Liverpool. I don't know when i'll be done, but i'll try and update as regularly as I can, if anything strange happens in the Liverpool game. Harry....please let me know how your getting on....best of luck:D

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Just starting my Liverpool game tonight...will keep ye updated:p

liverpool in the fm base cl is it????????

out of subject, do u like ur sig herrity, any changes?

how're you doing in the CL Tommy? an Frankie, Keith's sig.'s ****** quality haha