Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hey. I am Sheffield Wednesday in League One, 1st season with £1.1m to spend and i need a new GK,CB,MF and ST to ensure i will get promoted.

I am in talks with Griffiths but i dont know who else i can sign.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
GK- Smithies 700k
DC - Jay demerit free
CM - Enzo maresca free
ST - Macheda loan

Reaction score
GK - timo ochs?? - fabain carini?? -- michael sterling??
DC - demerit
CM -- luccin??? -- maresca?? -- dabo?
St -- griffiths -- macheda (loan) -- aliadiere? - julio cruz

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

all free i think apart from griff and kiko

Reaction score
gk - weaver and jameson do the job mate
cb ???? reda johnson and beevers with morrison at right back ??

just make sure you get Griffiths he is immense!

anyway your ideas so cb look at west ham Jordam Spence

Reaction score
Look at Steve Howard. He`s usually transfer listed, so you can either buy him or look to loan him. Yes he`s old, 34/35 but he`s still a fantastic player. Set him as your target him and he`ll bang the goals in. Had him for my Notts County side, and he`d scored something like 14 before christmas (then i got bored of the game) aswell as chipping in with 6/7 assists. With him as target man, and Griffiths advanced forward/poacher you should get the goals for promotion!

Reaction score
Leigh Griffiths then look at listed for loan players from prem which are alright, maybe smalling but he might not come.

Reaction score
de merrit is free, aliadiere is free and id reccomend maresca or lucci on free transfers as well. bannon on loan from aston villa is a really good siging for me with saints, and what i have done is signed bebe on loan from man united and put him up top hes a goal scoring machine! nile ranger also scores a lot in league 1 and hes always up for loan

Reaction score
you dont always have to get high profile players. Matthew Barnes-Homer is a good signing for leage 1 teams