Just_That_Guy

Reaction score
Hey. I am Sheffield Wednesday in League One, 1st season with £1.1m to spend and i need a new GK,CB,MF and ST to ensure i will get promoted.

I am in talks with Griffiths but i dont know who else i can sign.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

GK- Smithies 700k
DC - Jay demerit free
CM - Enzo maresca free
ST - Macheda loan

GK - timo ochs?? - fabain carini?? -- michael sterling??
DC - demerit
CM -- luccin??? -- maresca?? -- dabo?
St -- griffiths -- macheda (loan) -- aliadiere? - julio cruz

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

all free i think apart from griff and kiko

gk - weaver and jameson do the job mate
cb ???? reda johnson and beevers with morrison at right back ??

just make sure you get Griffiths he is immense!

anyway your ideas so cb look at west ham Jordam Spence

Look at Steve Howard. He`s usually transfer listed, so you can either buy him or look to loan him. Yes he`s old, 34/35 but he`s still a fantastic player. Set him as your target him and he`ll bang the goals in. Had him for my Notts County side, and he`d scored something like 14 before christmas (then i got bored of the game) aswell as chipping in with 6/7 assists. With him as target man, and Griffiths advanced forward/poacher you should get the goals for promotion!

Leigh Griffiths then look at listed for loan players from prem which are alright, maybe smalling but he might not come.

de merrit is free, aliadiere is free and id reccomend maresca or lucci on free transfers as well. bannon on loan from aston villa is a really good siging for me with saints, and what i have done is signed bebe on loan from man united and put him up top hes a goal scoring machine! nile ranger also scores a lot in league 1 and hes always up for loan

you dont always have to get high profile players. Matthew Barnes-Homer is a good signing for leage 1 teams