another brilliant update
i wouldn't change anything
imo this is the best story on the site

Thanks guys, I post the series on many forums but here I get the most support, it means a lot to me and keeps the motivation high.

good update again mate, everythings great in it. Even like your accent, Would love quicker updates because I hate waiting lol. :p

Just watched all the episodes :p
Great Idea and a Great Story

This is Episode 6 of my Football Manager video series on Machinima. The video went online already on March 15 but due to some technical issues it didn’t appear im my box among the new videos and only today I came up with an idea to search for the video manually and I found it. Anyways, along the lines of “better late than never”, here’s the latest episode:
Episode 06

unlucky about Cavani
Like i said before this is a great story

Not so long ago I’ve been getting many crash dumps which made it almost impossible for me to play the game. In order to rescue the series I hat to load an older save game and replay few month. This is why there are two episode 6: the one I showed you few days ago and the one I’m presenting you today. All the future episodes will be based on this episode 6.

Episode 06 (remake)

Last edited:
Great idea.

Full-backs:

Gregory Van Der Wiel (Ajax)
Jonathan (Santos)
Franck Beria (Lille)
Jorge Fucile (Porto)
Cristian Ansaldi (Rubin Kazan)
Alvaro Pereira (Porto)
Taye Taiwo (Marseille)
Cheick M'bengue (Toulouse)
Alex Sandro (Santos)

I have been watching since I saw it on truefootballmanager.com. KUTGW.

just came across this

and lts amazing, will watch them all :)

Still going strong, well done mate.
Can you tell me how you can get the team names like you have them? I like them for some reason :S Thanks.

your going really well. There is no reason why you can't win the league:)

been looking forward to this ! :)

cant wait to watch

My heart says you will finish first place, My Head says 3rd. Hope you win it though great updates.

Think you should advertise Fm-Base on your next update :p ;).

Very good update. You can win the league. :)

What is Rensing like at making coffee? I have a youngster making mine, but he's out of his depth and makes mistakes. Cheick M'Bengue will be a very good signing btw mate. ;)