rfcboy

Reaction score
So N'Zogbia has requested a transfer away from Wigan and I will need a replacement. I have about £2.5million already in the transfer kitty and I'm going to offer him to clubs for around £7million and hopefully someone bites. I was going to play him out on the left wing as I have Colin Kazim Richards on loan for the season. I'm using patch 11.2 and have just started the season.

P.S. If worst comes to the worst I'll use Rodallega as a left winger so a striker could also be recommended. Thanks for any help

I managed to keep N'Zogbia, just starting second season now

7m is to low, offer for 20m and see what offers you get. I got an offer of 9.25 up front for him from Sunderland and rejected.

Players I recommend you sell
Thomas ~ offer for 15M and Napoli usually offer 6M up front (on 11.2 i think I may have gotten more actually)
Boyce ~ Usually get 3.3 up front
De Riddler ~ 1.1-1.3M
Kirkland ~ usually get a decent loan fee around 600k
Jordi Gomez ~ again I loaned for 375k and sold for just under 3 at end of season.

Players I recommend you bring in
Dzagoev ~ CSKA moscow ~ in reserve team, can usually get for 3.5M (under 20k wage and only 20)
Courtois ~ Genk ~ 2.7M ~ I used as first team keeper with Pollit as back up , averaged over 7 after full season.
Julienne ~ Rennes ~ 1.5M ~ 19 years old, scored 18 goals in prem as poacher and was young player of month 4 times. (Liverpool are after him at the start so meet his wage demands (15k) and he will join Wigan.
Leonardo ~ NAC ~ 1.7M ~ cheap cover for N'Zogbia and very decent dribbler/technical player.
Jo ~ Man City ~ never did well for me but 50% wage and 220k fee is a bargain and if you can get him playing well or hes a decent and cheap backup.

Tactic:
I always played 4-2-3-1
Julienne (poacher)
N'Zogbia (Winger) ~ Dzagoev (AM) ~ Rodallega (inside forward)
McCarthy ~ Diame (ball winning mid)

Diame if you can get a good price for id sell, he demands 50k for new contract and I ended up selling in Jan for 2.7M because several clubs offered him a contract.
I bought in J.Henderson to play in mid with McCarthy

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Also offer Ben Watson in direct exchange for C.Wickham of Ipswich at end of season, he will ask for 9k to move but still a brilliant deal.
Oh and as soon as you can offer Ilsinho of Sao Paulo a contract (he joins august 20th at end of season)

Sorry, havnt really answered your question as replacement for N'Zogbia
Id try Jarvis from Wolves (best like for like replacement) but try keep N'Zogbia

I finished 8th with Wigan and now going to push for top 6 in 2nd season

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

also Clyne from Palace for 2M or under is a decent signing.

I managed to keep N'Zogbia, just starting second season now

7m is to low, offer for 20m and see what offers you get. I got an offer of 9.25 up front for him from Sunderland and rejected.

Players I recommend you sell
Thomas ~ offer for 15M and Napoli usually offer 6M up front (on 11.2 i think I may have gotten more actually)
Boyce ~ Usually get 3.3 up front
De Riddler ~ 1.1-1.3M
Kirkland ~ usually get a decent loan fee around 600k
Jordi Gomez ~ again I loaned for 375k and sold for just under 3 at end of season.

Players I recommend you bring in
Dzagoev ~ CSKA moscow ~ in reserve team, can usually get for 3.5M (under 20k wage and only 20)
Courtois ~ Genk ~ 2.7M ~ I used as first team keeper with Pollit as back up , averaged over 7 after full season.
Julienne ~ Rennes ~ 1.5M ~ 19 years old, scored 18 goals in prem as poacher and was young player of month 4 times. (Liverpool are after him at the start so meet his wage demands (15k) and he will join Wigan.
Leonardo ~ NAC ~ 1.7M ~ cheap cover for N'Zogbia and very decent dribbler/technical player.
Jo ~ Man City ~ never did well for me but 50% wage and 220k fee is a bargain and if you can get him playing well or hes a decent and cheap backup.

Tactic:
I always played 4-2-3-1
Julienne (poacher)
N'Zogbia (Winger) ~ Dzagoev (AM) ~ Rodallega (inside forward)
McCarthy ~ Diame (ball winning mid)

Diame if you can get a good price for id sell, he demands 50k for new contract and I ended up selling in Jan for 2.7M because several clubs offered him a contract.
I bought in J.Henderson to play in mid with McCarthy

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Also offer Ben Watson in direct exchange for C.Wickham of Ipswich at end of season, he will ask for 9k to move but still a brilliant deal.
Oh and as soon as you can offer Ilsinho of Sao Paulo a contract (he joins august 20th at end of season)

Sorry, havnt really answered your question as replacement for N'Zogbia
Id try Jarvis from Wolves (best like for like replacement) but try keep N'Zogbia

I finished 8th with Wigan and now going to push for top 6 in 2nd season

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

also Clyne from Palace for 2M or under is a decent signing.

i cant find this julienne guy m8

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

and also who do u recomend 4 defenders?

defenders I just bought in Clyne and played
Figueroa ~ S.Caldwell ~ Gohouri ~ Stam

Gohouri was immense for me (averaged 7.35 over the season)
Start of second I bought in S.Taylor from Newcastle on loan with view to permanent.

When i played better teams I played the 2 CM as DM (anchor man & deep lying playmaker) and did reasonably well.

Stade Rennes in France, Franck Julienne plays for, could be reserves (liverpool are after him in 11.30

defenders I just bought in Clyne and played
Figueroa ~ S.Caldwell ~ Gohouri ~ Stam

Gohouri was immense for me (averaged 7.35 over the season)
Start of second I bought in S.Taylor from Newcastle on loan with view to permanent.

When i played better teams I played the 2 CM as DM (anchor man & deep lying playmaker) and did reasonably well.

Stade Rennes in France, Franck Julienne plays for, could be reserves (liverpool are after him in 11.30

i havnt got france selected so it wont show reserves :/

Yeah James you should make a guide thats quality what you just wrote.

N'Zogbia requested a transfer so don't really want to keep a player that wants away. Sold Boyce as well as retrained Gohouri to play as a right back. And brought in Dodo on loan with a view to buy. Might just sell N'Zogbia and play Rodallega as an inside forward with Cleverly backing him up. Also have you managed to purchase Cleverly permanently?

Regarding defenders for Wigan I swapped Figueroa for Vorsah from Hoffenheim and bought Maisela from Maccabi Haifa. I also bought Roland Juhasz from Anderlecht.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Hopefully. Not sure if they'll come or not.

Signed cristain rodriguez from porto for 4million in my villa save, absolute animal with him and n'zogbia on the wings with bent in front

Signed cristain rodriguez from porto for 4million in my villa save, absolute animal with him and n'zogbia on the wings with bent in front

Yeah I thought I would have managed to get a season out of N'Zogbia but Vilarreal and AC Milan are after him and he said he wants to move in order to progress his career.

Yeah I thought I would have managed to get a season out of N'Zogbia but Vilarreal and AC Milan are after him and he said he wants to move in order to progress his career.

yea n'zogbia was for A.Villa cus i have an updated database, but still... have a look at cristian rodriguez from porto, might be a cheap optino if he wants to go to you

Rodriguez will not join Wigan 1st season :) he was one of my first thoughts :) Gaitan might not either though!

yea n'zogbia was for A.Villa cus i have an updated database, but still... have a look at cristian rodriguez from porto, might be a cheap optino if he wants to go to you

I'll have a check see if he wants to come. Would be a quality addition to the team if he wants to join. Hopefully won't be too expensive if he wants to join.

Rodriguez will not join Wigan 1st season :) he was one of my first thoughts :) Gaitan might not either though!

Ah well that puts that idea to bed

Last edited:
and now wickham has failed his medical not sure fm wants me to manage big clubs

and now wickham has failed his medical not sure fm wants me to manage big clubs

If your just at the start of the 1st season he will fail his medical. You may be able to get him towards the end of August as he should pass a medical then.

If your just at the start of the 1st season he will fail his medical. You may be able to get him towards the end of August as he should pass a medical then.
can u plz explain y diam has just joined cska for FREE even tho he has a year left on his contract. i am clueless to wat has just happened

Hmm did they make you a transfer request. If they did they may have made a down payment of 0 and paying up in monthly installments. Check under: Transfers---->Clauses

I bought Anthony Mounier from Nice. Cost me £8M but you should be able to get at least £10M for N'Zogbia.

Eric Lamela - River plate is an exceptional player, he might want to join?

Jan Chramosta -
Mdladla Boleslav, striker but can be trained to play on the left and is extremely devistating...