• Views Views 8K

Should I Make an Update to Patch 10.2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
Hello Fm-Base,

I am thinking of in the next week of making an update for the Football Manager 2010 10.2 patch including new manager additions and CA and PA and attributes. I would also like to upload this to the site. If any of you like this idea and would support it please let me know and tell me of any player improvements you think would be only fair to make.

I will start off:

I will be upping Shay Givens and Craig Bellamys Current Abilities and attributes as I believe they are very underrated on FM.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Oakesypvfc

Current Upgrade list

Craig Bellamy
Thomas Vermaelen
Steven Pienaar
Jussi Jaaskelainen
Andrei Arshavin
Shay Given
Yossi Benayoun
Antonio Valencia
Salomon Kalou
Jermaine Defoe
Aaron Lennon
Wayne Bridge
Darren Bent
Joe Hart
Darren Fletcher
Wayne Rooney
Gabby Agbonlahor
Ashley Young
James Milner
Theo Walcott
Samir Nasri
Hugo Rodallega
Charles N'Zogbia
Dinijar Bilyaletdinov
Jimmy Bullard
Alex Song
Felipe Melo
Kevin Prince Boateng
Jamie O' Hara
John Carew
Louis Saha
Gabriel Obertan
Chucho Benitez

Current Downgrade List

Jason Scotland
Petr Cech
Robinho
Nani
Eduardo
Ched Evans
Jo
Jan Vennegor of Hesselink
George Boateng

Last edited:
think steven pienaar needs a major upgrade i would put him on modrics standard
also anichebe should have 20 strength and 18 pace

i dont think he is quote as good as modric but does need an upgrade i agree
try metion ing players from teams you dont support lol

I think Aquilani is under-rated. Also I think Cech is very very very over-rated.

i think pienaars definitly as good as modric seeing him play week in week out, does not give the ball away
but okay i think tevez is over rated and i would like to see jovetic have more potential

okay mate i value your opinion anyone else?

i would say Antonio Valencia and Soloman Kalou both need upgrades
If you see Frankie's Platinum Update that may help you

i dont want to copy frankie but i agree that vermaelen needs an upgrade who has been upgraded on the 10.2 patch?

To be honest i think the stats are fine now, SI have done their research and are probably the best at judging who requires such stats. People who are recommending ideas are just biased towards their clubs.

maybe dont actually start updating until patch 10.3 is out with the transfer updates

very true indeed andid, other than the SI people they got alot of stats wrong, up wayne bridge he is easily the worst player on fm, well that should be good anyway, id also downgrade jason scotland, i mean 19 finishing come on

Upgrade Jussi Jaaskelainen please. When was the last time Jussi made a notable error and how many times has Cech made a balls up this year

lol joe would you say i should do it

yeah i do, id download it, people who dont are odd (H)

ok thanks

what i am going to do is going to go on a game and be man utd manager and scout players that are doing very well this season and are very good players and see how they compare to their squad and have a look at their attributes

what do you think?

i reckon darren bent and boateng need to be updated and im not being biaised as im a man utd fan :)

just make a thread asking for what players should be improved, then on the OP, keep editing it for players to be upgraded and downgraded

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

never mind its on here i didnt read

lol i think robinho should be down graded what do you think?

yeah hes a pile of **** quite frankly, vicent kompany should be upgraded, as should kevin prince boateng, dinijar bilyadenitov, joseph yobo and mario melchiot and also charles n zogbia and michael Johnson his stats are so unfair, not being biased:) the following should be downgraded
Robinho
Maroaine Fellaini
George Boateng
Jan Vennegoor Of hesselink
Liam Lawrence
Alex Song

Think Cech is grand, in real life he just off form he is one of the best like

Back