Oakesy's Update Completed! I am trying to upload Need help

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 8K

Should I Make an Update to Patch 10.2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rodallega, Song, Defoe, Saha, Boateng, Fletcher, Benayoun should all be upgraded

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

yeah hes a pile of **** quite frankly, vicent kompany should be upgraded, as should kevin prince boateng, dinijar bilyadenitov, joseph yobo and mario melchiot and also charles n zogbia and michael Johnson his stats are so unfair, not being biased:) the following should be downgraded
Robinho
Maroaine Fellaini
George Boateng
Jan Vennegoor Of hesselink
Liam Lawrence
Alex Song

Song downgraded :S. He's Arsenal's most important player, and on the game he is a good championship/decent prem

what do you think of the list folks? agree/disagree?

Agree pretty much with the changes. Howver I would wait for patch 10.3 to utilise transfer updates, manager changes, etc. ;)

i disagree on jo, a brazilian regular cannot really be downgraded, other than robinho his ratings are retardedly good

Bullard :S only thing you upgrade there is his injury prone, cech is grand keep song the way he is, also patch 10.3 will be out in Feb/March

agree on all but its missing boateng who is key to portsmouth this season :/

no he isnt it was a good idea i will add him

okay

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

do you think almunia should be improved or not

i swear you hate arsenal joe...................

i swear you hate arsenal joe...................
im only speaking the truth, i think hes terrible, i like arshavin and vermaelen and merida so i dont hate the **** LOL, and walcott should be upgraded imo

i think he needs a slight upgrade as his potential should be higher

if you upgrade fran merida ill love you, for some reason i like him

have to say i disagree with joe there bilayletdinov is massively overrated on this game for some reason, i dont rate the boy at all and is twice as good as pienaar by the second season

Fran Merida should, as should Macheda, Insua, Eagles, Carew + O'Hara

Back