Oakesy's Update Completed! I am trying to upload Need help

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 8K

Should I Make an Update to Patch 10.2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no mate i just did a season with everton, you are obv doin somehting wrong because pienaar stats own everyone, bilyadetinov has all 13s and 14s, hes a class russian international player

yhh i agree with o'hara and insua, but y macheda? whats he done? he has hardly played

no mate i just did a season with everton, you are obv doin somehting wrong because pienaar stats own everyone, bilyadetinov has all 13s and 14s, hes a class russian international player
must be doing something wrong then coz all my coaches say that bilayletdinov is a lot better than pienaar attacking midfileld and left wing and pienaar is evertons best player when artetas not around

i was playing 4-4-1-1, i had bilya out on the left and pienaar as the right midfielder with arteta and fellaini in the center, they all fed jo the ball, i came seventh

i sold pienaar first season moved on to 4 1 2 2 1 manager to sign ashley young player him on the right bilay left wing fellaini arteta cahill and rodwell on rotation in the middle came 3rd with saha up front
another one that cud do with an upgrade

upgrades:

kenwyne jones (somehow he's **** in the game)
gabriel obertan (pretty impressed with him irl)
fabrice muamba

downgrades:

george boateng
kevin phillips
jan venegoor of hesselink
stefan maierhofer

those guys have far too godly stats imo

Last edited:
yeh defo upgrade jones as he's being targeted by chelsea also upgrade owen who has done very well in the appearences he's made also if you're doing the championship Andy Carroll as he is england U21's main striker and is targeted by chelsea, stoke and couple others also downgrade berbatov as he is overrated on the game always seems to score 25+ when in real life struggles to get more than 5 and those are normally tap in's

i am starting this now so keep posting and i will add more and does anyone know how much transfer budget teams will have as i will change that! I am adding that Arsenal have agreed to sign Wellington Silva Im presuming this is true? And Birmingham are getting £40 million to sign arent they?

downgrade Maierhoefer? are you serious? he's a bench warmer for wolves and ends up leaving for some mid table Championship side like Swansea in the second season.

I personally think you should upgrade Piquionne. His stats on the game are **** and he's been playing really well lately and deserves better. Song should be upgraded. So should Walcott. Downgrade Jo please, he is far to good on the game, scores for anyone, it's unrealistic. Also I don't really see any reason to upgrade Fran Merida unless it's just potential ability :S I mean, what has he actually done worth noting?

& Upgrade Saha.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Why did people vote no? :S I don't see why people wouldn't want someone to take their time to make a database for them oO)

if you update patch 10.2 will you be able to transfer the updates to 10.3 when it is released?

I am not sure I hope so and Max I think its because people dont see the point because the 10.3 patch comes out next month

You should be able to merge them together.

could somebody run through the recent manager changes for me?

Mancini to City
Irvine sacked
Cooper at Peterborough
Megson sacked.

thankyou guys who is the cooper who has gone to peterbro? and it will be finished tonight and up tomorrow!!!

Back