Obertan demands exit from Man Utd

Meh, bye Alien head.

Hasn't done much since he joined, and although he looks like he has promise - he won't be missed that much.

Meh, bye Alien head.

Hasn't done much since he joined, and although he looks like he has promise - he won't be missed that much.

After Giggs & Nani, he's your only winger who takes players on. Think he has a part to play this season if he wants to stay

failed to impress, he should talk the talk if not, just walk.........

if true, strange how is waits until after transfer window closed. if he done earlier im sure he would be playing in france on loan

After Giggs & Nani, he's your only winger who takes players on. Think he has a part to play this season if he wants to stay

Park? Rooney?

They both take players on, but can both do a defensive job as well. Obertan isn't the best defender, which leads me to believe that Fergie is doing to Obertan what he did to Nani. Not playing him but working with him in training to make him more rounded so when he does play him he doesn't look out of his depth.

Park? Rooney?

They both take players on, but can both do a defensive job as well. Obertan isn't the best defender, which leads me to believe that Fergie is doing to Obertan what he did to Nani. Not playing him but working with him in training to make him more rounded so when he does play him he doesn't look out of his depth.

LOL @ Park taking people on :p

And I said winger, which Rooney is not ;)

Park takes people on. He runs past them, maybe not with tricks and flicks but he does take players on before laying the ball off. Rooney isn't a winger, but he's ahead of Obertan in the pecking order to play there.

Can someone post the content as i cant open the link from office.. Thanks in advance.

Can someone post the content as i cant open the link from office.. Thanks in advance.

Gabriel Obertan has stunned Manchester United by handing in a transfer request.

Obertan, a £3million signing from Bordeaux 18 months ago, is said to doubt whether he can make the grade at Old Trafford.

The France Under 21 winger wants to return home in the summer halfway through his four-year contract.

Obertan, 21, has made 14 appearances for Sir Alex Ferguson's side this season, scoring his first competitive goal in the Champions League tie away to Bursaspor in November.

But after playing in the 4-0 Carling Cup defeat at West Ham later that month, he was substituted at West Bromwich on New Year's Day and again struggled to impress in Saturday's FA Cup win at Southampton.

United have allowed midfielder Cameron Stewart to turn his loan to Hull into a permanent deal, but blocked a similar move for Corry Evans who is also on loan at the KC Stadium.

United's FA Cup opponents Crawley Town made a deadline-day signing of their own. They captured 26-year-old goalscoring midfielder Willie Gibson from Dunfermline for an undisclosed fee.

Gabriel Obertan has stunned Manchester United by handing in a transfer request.
Obertan, a £3million signing from Bordeaux 18 months ago, is said to doubt whether he can make the grade at Old Trafford.
The France Under 21 winger wants to return home in the summer halfway through his four-year contract.

Obertan, 21, has made 14 appearances for Sir Alex Ferguson's side this season, scoring his first competitive goal in the Champions League tie away to Bursaspor in November.
But after playing in the 4-0 Carling Cup defeat at West Ham later that month, he was substituted at West Bromwich on New Year's Day and again struggled to impress in Saturday's FA Cup win at Southampton.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Obertan-demands-shock-exit.html#ixzz1ChHbvbtD

Park does take people on. You don't watch football :p. I distinctly remembering him beating 3 players and smashing the ball into the corner of the goal in the 90th min against Wolves.

Tbh Obertan is way down the pecking order at OT. I'd rather we went in for Alexis Sanchez.

Not even a single quote. Daily fail *Facepalm*

I dont think he will hand transfer request. He had good preseason then got injured. He has good skills and can become very good player if he works hard. He links up very well and can beat his man with ease. Only issue is when somethings goes wrong, he goes missing, unlinke Nani who keeps trying no matter what.

Blanc said, He was not sure about Obertan's mentaility to play at big club, tbh he was correct as of now. Obertan has all the time and skills to become top player.

I dont mind if we let him go as we have Nani, Valencia, Park, Giggsy, Cleverley. Even Welbeck, Bebe, Rooney can play whenever needed.

Daily Fail+ no quotes = BS. I'll wait till United speaks about it.

He definately won't be a big loss, We have let go bigger names than him Beckham, Ronaldo etc etc. And he isn't even fit to clean their boots. I hate him because he looks like Silvestre XD or brain from Pinky and the Brain haha. He has some potential but I don't think he will ever be a big player.

Rooney plays on the wing at times when asked, Theres also Valencia to come back for the wing and you don't need to do a fancy trick to get by defenders as long as you get by them and get a cross in that's all that matters, And I'm also pretty sure there are a few United youngsters who would be willing to step up and take their chance. Tom Cleverly could do a good job on the wing I beleive when hes ready to come into the first team possibly next season, He will be above obertan in the pecking order also.