Thats a bit odd to say the least. Dumb question I know, but I assume you have all the latest patches etc?

that is ****** strange. just googled it and came across nothing at all

Get a refund from Gamestation and buy it somewhere else?

You are not playing an edited database? Because if there is something wrong with England's League system if you have edited it in any way, (eg, you may have accidentally only left 19 teams in the Premier League or something), then the nation does not appear.

no i am not playing a editied database i mite geta refund

Did you buy an English copy? I'm just thinking perhaps you bought a foriegn copy, like from China, maybe there's some weird copyright issues with playing as England in China....

yes its defantly english i tryed it on my mates comp and it worked fine, but not on mine, :( :(

You are not playing an edited database? Because if there is something wrong with England's League system if you have edited it in any way, (eg, you may have accidentally only left 19 teams in the Premier League or something), then the nation does not appear.
it not that, if it was it would show up with a hazard sign beside england.

Really dont know how it works on your freinds but not yours :S when you play a game are the english teams there?

it not that, if it was it would show up with a hazard sign beside england.

Really dont know how it works on your freinds but not yours :S when you play a game are the english teams there?

Yeah it would but nothing, no nor me, on my friends one, i had to make a new game on his laptop then save the Saved game to my memory stick :(

why your computer performance is so low :O

yeah its odd try playing other league and see if the english teams appear

why your computer performance is so low :O

yeah its odd try playing other league and see if the english teams appear

Dont no when i try to put the editor up it takes like 40 mins :(,

Okay il try that :)

If you have updated it then shouldn't be version 11.2.1?
Anyway, it is odd. Just get a refund and buy somewhere else, like GAME or HMV

yes but i want to use that one so i dont have to have the new transfers but i have all the patches

Read above also i am having a compitition with a friend so i am using default