How should I do this database?

• Use club and add legends to Reserves

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Create a new league and clubs for the database

Votes: 61 80.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no offence its great that your making this but surely pele is a better finisher than shearer:O

yea I was quite amazed at that aswell mate I'm using the 09 Legends Database :'(, but I'll change it :) both Pele & Alan Shearer have 20 @ Finishing

have u edited which teams are in each league? ie,leeds in the prem. if so could u please screenshot the prem down to league 2?^^)

yea I've edit the leagues from the prem down to league one would that be ok mate

Last edited:
yea I've edit the leagues from the prem down to league one would that be ok mate[/QUOTE]

yaeah that should be great

I'm going to pm a Mod if they can move this thread to the editing section

eh quick ? who are the hearts legends? (sorry to sound like an idiot)

Could you make the 98 side with a couple of extra players like Dave Mackay,a younger John Robertson, John Colquhon, Gary Mackay, Alan Mclaren, Craig Levien and Antti Niemi

why dom't you make the FCPorto era of mourinho? Not too classical but has the likes of Deco Ricardo Carvalho Luis fabiano

why dom't you make the FCPorto era of mourinho? Not too classical but has the likes of Deco Ricardo Carvalho Luis fabiano

lol that's the squad Porto have ^^), also is that the same squad that won the 2004 UCL :O

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Could you make the 98 side with a couple of extra players like Dave Mackay,a younger John Robertson, John Colquhon, Gary Mackay, Alan Mclaren, Craig Levien and Antti Niemi

I'll give it a shot mate :D, is it the Scottish Cup Winner squad

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

what league will the mighty sunderland be in?

still in the premier League :p

Teams been put up
Leeds United
Newcastle United
Nottingham Forest

Teams been put down
Portsmouth - Championship
Wovles - Championship
Hull City - League One

Last edited:
Hi mate I need some help with my Harchester to be honest! Will you join my Hamachi discussion thread?

Net ID Harchester United Discussion
Password 123

Hi mate I need some help with my Harchester to be honest! Will you join my Hamachi discussion thread?

Net ID Harchester United Discussion
Password 123

I can't use Hamachi mate as I'm on an iMAC

I'll do a Harchester UNited database mate before I upload my Legends database

No I am ok in doing it honestly

I just need to get some defenders as most of the impact players are midfielders and strikers!

No I am ok in doing it honestly

I just need to get some defenders as most of the impact players are midfielders and strikers!

too be telling ya the truth mate I never watched it lol I just random the pos
(**** say the loud part quite & the quite part loud :mad:)

I was just thinking seeing as this is an legends database if I should re-name the leagues back to what they use to be know as before hand

UEFA Champions League - European Cup
UEFA Europa League - UEFA Cup
Blue Square - Football Conference

etc

could you please do screenshotos of barca and madrid, and how long do you recckon this will take?

could you please do screenshotos of barca and madrid, and how long do you recckon this will take?

there a screenshot of Madrid mate :D, I'll do one of Barca :mad:

I'm at swizterland now so should be done by next week or the week after :D

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

The Aston Villa team of 92/93 would be class.

don't you mean Aston Villa 1982/83 squad when they won the Champions League

Manchester City via 67-68 or 76-77 would be amazing

It will be quite a hard task mate to find all the players but I'll give it a shot

Last edited:
Stop giving him new teams to do guys! It isnt fair! It is hard enough doing what he is doing to be honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.