Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Create a new league and clubs for the database

Votes: 61 80.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not all...haha...the best of them...:p

I'll do a file save for ya mate :p

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:44 PM ----------

how far u into making this then mate:)

just about to finish off Italy and might upload it or keep on going with it and then upload it :p

oh by the way I do have a Harchester United File save if anyone would like it but I don't know if it would work without the database

Invincible Arsenal... how do i download, there is no link at top :(

I am not aware that he has finished it yet!

I haven't finshed it yet sorry to get your hopes up mate, just working on Scotland Legends, then I'll finished from Nigeria - Zimbabwe (Spain will be done last as it will be a annoying and quite large)

Italy took me a month to complete :(

WOW! Anything I can help with? Sounds like a massive project!

It is much appreciated!

WOW! Anything I can help with? Sounds like a massive project!

It is much appreciated!

na its cool man really, give me something to do thanks for the offer :)

also I know alot of the famous players are missing form the international teams I'll upload a second update with them all in

thanks for you lot for waiting so long also I'll upload a file save for the people who want to use Harchester United after I've upload the database PM me what you want done with them

the reason why I'm doing scotland now is that I'm scottish and no offence to the guy who done the 09 Legends Database but the scottish selection is quite shocking :(

Quick Update

Scotland sides that have been done (European sides)

Aberdeen 1982 - 1983 UEFA Super Cup & Cup Winners Cup Squad Alex Ferguson is at the helm)
Lisbon Lions -Celtic's 1967 European Cup Winning squad
Rangers 1972 Cup Winners Cup Squad plus a few legends built in like Jim Baxter etc
Dundee United 1987 Losing side plus manager added

Scotland Euro 96 & France 98 Squad added plus legends :D

Phil O'Donnell & Miklos Feher have been brought back so has Marc-Vivien Foé (plays for Lyon but loaned out at Manchester City just like IRL before he passed away)

Antonio Puerta (Sevilla) & Dani Jarque (Epanyol) Will be added when I get into Spain

Last edited:
can i just ask if tommy burns will be in celtic as a coach or player

hello I've been thinking about giving people a legends base squad of any club in the world, seen as its nearly December (Christmas :D)

so give me a couple of days or a week to built it up and number of players you would like in the squad can be for an era and I'll post it up onto the fm-base asap (IF YOU WANT AN INTERNATIONAL SQUAD I could create them up but it will be in a squad okay:))

these are just e.g.
Liverpool (Double UEFA Champions League from the 70s)
Nottingham Forest (same as Liverpool)
Manchester United 1968 squad (with Best, Law & Charlton)
Lisbon Lions (Celtic 1967 squad)
Arsenal (2003/04 unbeatable squad)
AFC Ajax "Total Football squad"
Leeds "Damed" United from the late 60/70s

right guys I've using the Legends Database from Football Manager 2009 as a template and built on it I have have screenshots if you would like to see, I'm still creating it up

Download link ver 1 (this is the first version of this database goes from Argentina - Italy)
link -

please read the word .doc before place it into the folder

One small suggestion - each 'legend' you make, maybe putting his caps/goals to zero. Otherwise Maradona is going to have near 200 caps.

'50s Manchester United? :D Fantastic idea.Looking forward to it.

Also,a mid-90s Newcastle United with Alan Shearer! (H)

'50s Manchester United? :D Fantastic idea.Looking forward to it.

Also,a mid-90s Newcastle United with Alan Shearer! (H)

yea Man Utd have the busby babes, some of 1968 winner squad & some of the 99 squad

now down to Portugal :D

Cant wait for this mate! Appreciate your hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.