*Official* Editor Of The Month Challenge #1 - December

EVERYBODY ENTERING INTO THE E-FACTOR COMPETITION - THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS HUGELY IMPORTANT

Even if you have already sent your DB to me, re-send it to make sure Nick and Alacaraz have it. If both Nick and Alcaraz do not have it, it will not be entered into the competition. Thank you.​

thanks for that, I have one entry already :)

May I also say that -

PLEASE CAN YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON THE XML FILE NAME. Having 25 different databases with similar names is just confusing :p

Last edited:
Ten days until the deadline on this guys and I haven't received a huge amount. It's all still open.

****! I totally forgot about this, I'm busy right now, will do it tomorrow.

It's deadline day guys. Get them in!

Licoln cant be down south? can it?

No that map was made by some uni students, so it is total rubish, lincoln is mroe northen in terms of people and location, than nottingham for example, yet on this map it is the other way round.

Officially closed for applications. Results will be announced in this thread and the Editor of the Month Homepage on the 1st, on the same day the new challenge will be set.

Ok guys whats going on, still no results and Feb around the corner and still no January Challenge.
I missed the December deadline due to work commitments but was really looking forward to participating in this from january onwards.