Official England v Slovenia/Algeria discussion thread.

Will England Qualify?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im england till i die im england till i die monthegersfollowfollow your attitude is discusting enjoy the world cup dont riddicule a nation next to you .. makes me sick

defoe's attitude is pretty impressive so far

Rooney still isn't impressing me.
For England he's definitely overrated imo.

Yeah especially when rangers have ties with english stuff , they also sing the english national anthem during there games lol god save the queen

very good first half im pleasantly suprised but happy all the same lets keep it up lads , due to the aggressive pressing game we are playing its gonna be hard to keep it up for 90 mins we need another goal cause if slovenia score everything changes

Last edited:
Pleased with the performance.

Looking a bit shaky defensively, but James has been solid between the posts, for the little he has had to do.

Great goal by Defoe for that burst of pace, and an exceptional assist for Milner.

More of the same please. 2-0 will do me just fine.

Notice how we score when Heskey isnt playing........ rant over

Rooney has arguably been our best player so far, hes helped create some space for Defoe, and hes linked up with the midfield well

Or you could say notice how we score with milner crossing...Rooneys playing better, set up gerrard quite nicely, playing more confidently. Despite speculation upson isnt doing to bad, couple shakey clearances. Reckons itll be 3-0 at Full Time.

Lennon and Heskey were the 2 players i have complained about most, Im not saying SWP is class, But at least he attempts to go around the defender and cross, Lennon has pace that many people would give for, and for England he does not use it

Dont forget lads in the usa game heskey was probably the best player on the field and set up the goal , he held the ball up very well in the usa game and created chances for other players but in the second game yeah i agree not so good

that is the difference with a winger that can cross rather then a winger with direct running

I wish ****** lampard would get stuck out on the left for a change & let Stevie rampage through the middle - but Lamps, bless him, can only play in one position.

Notice toward the end of the first half how the hopeless long ball to small but prefectly formed Defoe got trotted out again ? Keep it on the ground to feet & if a forward pass is not on pass it sideways or back & start again - simples