Official England v Slovenia/Algeria discussion thread.

Will England Qualify?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im still not impressed By Lampard, he should have scored and hes given the ball away A few times

England need to score a goal or two, too secure the win. Otherwise David James will make a green V2 :p

im england till i die im england till i die monthegersfollowfollow your attitude is discusting enjoy the world cup dont riddicule a nation next to you .. makes me sick

I'm sorry your feeling poorly, get well soon! It's not like I'm the only one who's A.B.E You know what else is 'discusting'? Your spelling ;) And it's not like England have shown great hospitality to Scotland... ever.

this isnt really Scotland vs England etc so stop the discussion before it gets properly started.

nice play by Gerrard and Rooney again.

Pfft sellin yer haggis in our fish n chip shops just aint enough for you scots :'(

this isnt really Scotland vs England etc so stop the discussion before it gets properly started.

nice play by Gerrard and Rooney again.

I know lol I'm not trying to start anything, remember munchkin was having a go at me. ;)

I'm sorry your feeling poorly, get well soon! It's not like I'm the only one who's A.B.E You know what else is 'discusting'? Your spelling ;) And it's not like England have shown great hospitality to Scotland... ever.

I don't particularly agree with Curt, and i'm not English.

But your stupidity really makes me cry inside.

I don't particularly agree with Curt, and i'm not English.

But your stupidity really makes me cry inside.

I don't understand your motive for trying continue this arguement. Immature on your part :S

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

**** me that was so close for rooney

lol yeah i do love it, dont tell anyone though

Wouldn't dream of it.

Good save from the keeper :O

Monthegers just stfu m8 this is england vs slovenia not england vs scotland if you dont have constructive things to say about the game just leave the thread u give scots a bad name including myself

ontopic
rooney has been great in this second half started very well constant england pressure , another goal is on the way im sure

like the commentators just said, i think James has been pretty much perfect today

looks like the end of rooney i wonder if joey will come on and make it a 451 or something