Official FM 2010 10.3.0 Patch Released

Wezkat. Great team your'e supporting there :) let us know how your quest with The Alex goes...

looks like a lot of playes have had stats reduced, im looking at the liverpool squad and thinking wtf? maybe its just my imagination.

the level 10 database, ie the one that allows you to manage in the unibond premier league, its not an official database. Kings Lynn FC (a team local to me) went out of business a few weeks back, and were expelled from the unibond league, they no longer exist. Im sure on the latest patch they wont be on the game, not a problem when using a standard DB, but using superbladesmens DB to level 10 means the unibond is active and the game will crash as the league doesnt have the right amount of teams

Nice one jake so what do you suggest i do cuz to be honest with you i dnt know anything about this level 10 DB or what it means, what i normaly do is click new game, then that pae with select database, then i choose the latest which is 3.0 then it loads to the countries to manage page this is where im having this problem now...cant do anything about it it seems england is just not available...:S

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Nice one jake so what do you suggest i do cuz to be honest with you i dnt know anything about this level 10 DB or what it means, what i normaly do is click new game, then that pae with select database, then i choose the latest which is 3.0 then it loads to the countries to manage page this is where im having this problem now...cant do anything about it it seems england is just not available...:S

i think i sorted it out somehow...i had some editor files that was selected and that was what was causing teams from england not to be available..i disabled it and its working now...im not quite sure though what editor it was..suppose will find out when the game starts...loading now....

i have downloaded the patch and installed it onto my mac but for some reason on my start screen it doesnt say 10.3 any1 know why?

Guys could someone please help as I'm having a lot of trouble..I have saved and downloaded the patch,,once that finishes it opens it up..coming up with a box saying
"An unidentified program wants to access your computer" So I click Allow
Then another box comes up saying "Winzip Self-Extractor-FM2010_V10.3.0_PC_Patch_.exe" this has a blue line which fills up and when the line finishes another one comes up..
" FM2010 10.3.0 Patch Installer" below that it says
"Update Folder C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010" now below that
Details
Update Version 10.3.0
Football Manager 2010 version:10.1.0,,
At the bottom of the box it says update..so I click update but it always gets stuck halfway..This has happened on all the patches I have tried to download.So I am still on the default.If anyone has a solution can they please get back ASAP.Thanks

Does any one know a solution to this problem? I am really getting annoyed at this as I am still on the default patch

i have downloaded the patch and installed it onto my mac but for some reason on my start screen it doesnt say 10.3 any1 know why?

iv downloaded it for my mac it was fine.

did you download the mac one? sorry if that sounds patronising oO)

I'm liking the new 'Quick substitution' during the match. You can now change the role of the substitute at the same time. Sweeet :D

Have any player attributes been altered in this patch? Or just general fixes. Cheers.

Can you describe download "boxed" versions means? Im installing via DVD..

Have any player attributes been altered in this patch? Or just general fixes. Cheers.

10.3 database has had the usual player tinkering. Pato's been rated down a bit (in attributes, others will be able to tell you if that's just CA or PA), and I think a few Liverpool players have had the same treatment too. There'll be a lot more besides those though.

There seems to be alot more people 'Touted or Dubbed the next...' in my game on the new patch.

after install 10.3 .. my editor keep error while editing... since install until now i could not make any new league yet..
so frustrating...

after install 10.3 .. my editor keep error while editing... since install until now i could not make any new league yet..
so frustrating...
the editor is not compatible with the 10.3 patch. im sure one that's compatible with patch 10.3 will be release soon. be patient :$

N1 m8y your a star :)
I think i read some were thay fixed the team beeing so knackerd on fast play on the engine
1word bollox :)
the editor helps so much for that :)

the editor is not compatible with the 10.3 patch. im sure one that's compatible with patch 10.3 will be release soon. be patient :$
The SI Data Editor that comes with the game should be fine.

FMRTE which is not endorsed by SI will probably be out in a week or so.

iv downloaded it for my mac it was fine.

did you download the mac one? sorry if that sounds patronising oO)

yer i downloaded it and installed it where did u install urs 2?

error message
"a sharing violation has occoured while accessing football manger 10/fm.exe

oO)

I downloaded the new patch and now when I score the bit at the bottom that shows commentators comments doesn't flash. D:

I downloaded the new patch and now when I score the bit at the bottom that shows commentators comments doesn't flash. D:
Mine does that sometimes, but only rarely, just a random weird glitch I guess.