Official FM 2010 10.3.0 Patch Released

From what everyone's saying this patch looks ****:S
Just have to wait for Kris 10.3.1
the patch it great, its dont what it really needed, fix the match engine bugs, ther still a very small number of data thing left but still overall its a very very good patch

Sounds great - but sadly every new patch seems to introduce yet more problems for me. This patch won't even allow me to actually play games in 2d as the game crashes after selecting my matchday team (crazy stuff as my graphics card is rated by the game as 4 star). Sadly, I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the whole thing after having had increasingly worse problems since 9.2 onwards. :(

I wonder who will be the Lacina Traore of 10.3

about time aswell been waiting for this new update patch,lets see how many bugs there are then in this patch

Ahh, now i need to visit my mum when really i just want to download this. :(

Wahey downloaded and ready to play.

First got to go into steam to delete Fake.inc again.

Last edited:
How many of the files in the inc/all folder should i delete after install the patch?
The files are:
fake.inc
nleague.inc
lic_dan_swe_fra.inc

Hope for help!

Anyone else finding the goals to chances ratio has increased? These are my results so far using a pretty defensive set up with a standard mentality:

yeah... i`m using slow tempo with short passing ... and i get possesion of the ball at least 58-60% , even against Liverpool and Man City , i`m with Everton , the tactics from 10.2 are working even better on the new patch 10.3

i need a crack or activation code for the new 10.3.0 patch , i cannot play the game.please some one post it the crack or the code.i cannot wait to play the game.please thank you!!!

what the **** you doing playing a pirated game anyway...dont tell me u cudnt afford it?

i hope this whole thing with your staff leaaving to join less reputation clubs for similar/less roles is sorted out now cuz it was well annoying....

Mutu susp.? Van Persie inj.? who knows? Bridge no in England team? Terry no capt team eng.?