Official FM-Base.co.uk Records 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will look into in next update....annoyingly Sean removed post counts on forum view, so have to go into profiles to see it, couldn't do that with every record submission so may have to remove that rule....may have to.

Think im on to the least conceding record soon, im more than half-way through my season with Fiorentina and have conceded just over half the record atm. So im hopeful I might get a record lol :D. I was about to post my 17 second goal as a record aswell untill I saw the unbelievable record thats there.

When enough people have posted records to warrant updating them. Last time it was two months....who knows.

Feel free to donate, to me directly, and I will update them on the spot.

may not be recognized, but since it's a record nonetheless.

Lowest rating for a rival player: 3.6 (the fourth from top. Home team.)

He missed an interception and misjudged a ball flight, both giving goals to my team.

Redders, i will give you a heart if you get this thread back on track ;)

Take it or leave it. :wub:

may not be recognized, but since it's a record nonetheless.

Lowest rating for a rival player: 3.6 (the fourth from top. Home team.)

He missed an interception and misjudged a ball flight, both giving goals to my team.

One of my players (Scott Smith) got a 3.8 but because its not a top league it probably won't be accepted. He had a complete shocker as did the team!! lol

Redders, i will give you a heart if you get this thread back on track ;)

Take it or leave it. :wub:

There's three additional records here since the last update.

I'd say the thread is on track.

jqgozn.png

19-0

highest scoring game, most scorers in game, biggest win, most goals in one match by a single player. This is just generated players since im up to season 2024 :) dont know if it counts but it sure was a crazy game :)

just finished an increbile season with dzeko...only going for most goals in a season: 77

jqgozn.png

19-0

highest scoring game, most scorers in game, biggest win, most goals in one match by a single player. This is just generated players since im up to season 2024 :) dont know if it counts but it sure was a crazy game :)

You're in a top league, so I'm beat XD

Redders - I don't know if you did it on purpose (as I have SOOO many records there anyway...) but you missed my 33 wins record? (A) No pressure in updating, btw ^^)

I think i have some records here!!
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most Goals In One Match By A Single Player and [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Highest Scoring Game:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
atm10x2salamanca1.png

By blemz at 2010-01-15

I dont know if this counts, but lowest rating for a rival player:
[/FONT]

By [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/blemz]blemz
at 2010-01-15[/URL]

Redders - I don't know if you did it on purpose (as I have SOOO many records there anyway...) but you missed my 33 wins record? (A) No pressure in updating, btw ^^)

Will update/take a look tonight

Has to be a clear winner for quickest sending off.........

red%20card.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.