Official FM-Base.co.uk Records 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing season for ronaldo!!

Hello all, i just finished probably one of my best football manager seasons ever! Im 24 and have been playing this game since the late 90's when CM was on DOS mode. I have to say this is my best season ever! im going to list all of my records now. Enjoy everyone!

THIS RECORD IS FOR MOST LEAGUE GOALS BY RONALDO, MOST MAN OF THE MATCHES BY RONALDO, MOST ASSISTS, MOST OVERAL GOALS, HIGHEST AVERAGE RATING!! I GOT HIM FOR MAN CITY IN FOURTH SEASON AND LETS JUST WHAT A **** SIGNING!! CHECK IT OUT.

HE ENDED WITH 77 GOALS, IF YOU INCLUDE INTERNATIONAL GOALS HE ENDED WITH 89! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS AND IM STILL OVER THE MOON! LOL

Last edited:
Promise I will update these records tonight.

Most league points in a season, best goal difference, most wins & most goals scored.

Most league points in a season, best goal difference, most wins & most goals scored.

Theres all my records lads! and i only came accross this thread last night! amazing thread i must say.

Just to confirm the records im going for :

Most league goals by a player.
Most goals in a season by a player.
Most Assists.
Most man of the matches.
Highest average rating.
Highest league points.
Best goal difference
Most goals scored in a season by team.
Most Wins.

Got any evidence?

EDIT: And you have to have at least 50 posts to enter.

Yeh i do mate the 2 pics i attached above covers all the evidence. Look at the ronaldo post and my league table post on this page.

Oh sorry XD didn't realise.

Has to be a clear winner for quickest sending off.........

red%20card.jpg

I think that player lose some screws in his head..
Sent off only in 7 seconds?!?!

what about most penalites in a penalty shootout? all that effort and i still lost... oO)

most assists, and least goals conceded

the records page isnt working

Hello all, i just finished probably one of my best football manager seasons ever! Im 24 and have been playing this game since the late 90's when CM was on DOS mode. I have to say this is my best season ever! im going to list all of my records now. Enjoy everyone!

THIS RECORD IS FOR MOST LEAGUE GOALS BY RONALDO, MOST MAN OF THE MATCHES BY RONALDO, MOST ASSISTS, MOST OVERAL GOALS, HIGHEST AVERAGE RATING!! I GOT HIM FOR MAN CITY IN FOURTH SEASON AND LETS JUST WHAT A **** SIGNING!! CHECK IT OUT.

HE ENDED WITH 77 GOALS, IF YOU INCLUDE INTERNATIONAL GOALS HE ENDED WITH 89! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS AND IM STILL OVER THE MOON! LOL

That is stunning!:O;)(H):)

the records page isnt working

Yeh this is why they haven't been updated.

The records page has been lost lol the hosting that the page was on went down with no warning and so I had no chance of backing up - though I should have before.

Will see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.