Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
£40M!!! :yikes:

That is shocking, Is it even accurate? (as in real life)

yeah it is accurate because pompey got that russian guy now as there chairman

Not sure in real life but I've got my targets sorted so no-one else go for them, when is the sarting days?

Yeah, thats right I forgot about the russian

Am I right in thinking theres an other 1,

Yeh it's only because of that Gaydamak or whatever his name is

Only 4 teams left :yikes:

Not set a date yet Barca Boy maybe Friday sometime since the schools are off well there off up here anyway?

Kris said:

Not set a date yet Barca Boy maybe Friday sometime since the schools are off well there off up here anyway?

We aren't off down here!! but it Bank Holiday next monday so that could be a possibility if people can make it!!

Kris said:

if it is on friday can you start it late afternoon(after 4:30) because i still got to go to school on friday

Ok No Go for friday but Sunday seems a good start date or the bank holiday Monday?

start whenever although its going to take AAAAAAAAAAAGES to be honest

especially if theres all 20 on

will be pretty annoyingly slow

i have no attention span either

and teams like fulham who get nowt will be sat around while chelsea and pompey do **** loads of dealings

Sam if you read one of my posts on the previous page you would see that im trying to buy server space for fm so it will go mega fast.:D

Ok People i need a contact email address please msn would be better suited.

Also ALL USERS MUST BE ON IRC

During gameplay otherwise how else will you get the ip :p .

It doesnt look like im going to get a server running so i need some happy helpers to test the game speed with me.

I will be on the FM Base chat room on IRC from about 10.30pm tonight

I need a good few people for this so if you have the time i would really be greatfull.

:irked: Dude , are you blind or dumb. Kris repetetively said we'll be starting sunday or monday but hey kris, remember i hav sats for the whole next week so im afraid that ill start on next week friday.

jesus dont you read the posts bank holiday monday hopefully ive got mirc but i cant seem to get to grips with it i dont really understand what it does

kris my msn is [email protected]

Abdul remember who introduced you to fm2006 and this website respect your elders u lil fool or ill tell your dad about "year 11" WHUAHAHA! [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.