Official FMBase Challenge of the Month - December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so.... think it is just the Brazil league one and two

Sorry for the double post guys, but updates are okay aren't they? seen some people doing them on the sampdoria one.
My pre season went okay winning 2 drawing 1 and losing 1. Ive brought in a few players, (screenshot's of my best ones provided) Got a good player called Antonio dos santos from a bulgarian team for 20K the rest of free transfers. Bring on the season :D

can someone plz explain screenshot in more detail, wat exactly do we need

can someone plz explain screenshot in more detail, wat exactly do we need

Will explain in more detail in a few days. No need to worry about screenshots for now, all can be taken at the end of the second season.

yh i'm in should be gd

How many leagues can we add

i hve england and spain is dat ok

No that's not ok.

Only load the leagues stated in the Challenge Thread.

Just finished the state championship in the first season; finished 14th so not brilliant :/ my best result has to be holding santos to a 1-1 draw

alright mate had to start again but my team is on fire joint 1st atm :)

Aww well that didn't work hahaa... was trying to show the league table after my first 10 games of the Challenge!

I am doing Amazingly well i must say, Sitting 3rd two points behind Corinthins n Palmeiras.

played 10 won 7 draw 2 n lost just 1

if someone could help me with posting screenshots I am happy enough to show league table ect..

Im gonna have a crack at this.

Thats me started my game, Prev Experience - Automatic ( set it to pro footballer ). Created my own tactic and training heres hoping.

Last edited:
ive jusst finished 6th in state championship, results against bigger teams let me down will i b able to get the screenshot of the table at the end of 2 seasons ?

So far i have seriously failed at this challenge, even lost to my reserves start of season lmao now if thats not mega fail what is ? currently 11th in state.

A little update to the rules...

• You are not allowed to buy players with monthly installments of more than 24 Months. Any players purchased after 01/01/11 must not exceed monthly installments of 12 months.

Anyway, now for what you've been waiting for:

• State Championship (80 Points)
      • Winner - 40 Points; Runner-Up - 35 Points; Third Place - 30 Points; Fourth Place - 25 Points; 5th to 7th - 15 Points; 8th to 10th - 10 Points; 10th to 16th - 5 Points
      • Top Scoring Team - 10 Points
      • Team Conceding the Least - 10 Points
      • Player with: Highest goals, assists, average rating, man of the match - 5 points each
      • Player with: Most red cards - -5 Points
    • Campeonato Brasileiro Série B (75 Points)
      • Promotion - 20 Points
      • Top Scoring Team - 5 Points
      • Team Conceding the Least - 5 Points
      • Player with: Highest goals, assists, average rating, man of the match - 5 points each
      • Manager of the Year - 10 Points
      • Player of the Year - 10 Points
      • Having at least one player in the Team of the Year - 5 Points
  • Second Season
    • State Championship (70 Points)
      • Winner - 30 Points; Runner-Up - 25 Points; Third Place - 20 Points; Fourth Place - 15 Points; 5th to 7th - 5 Points
    • Campeonato Brasileiro Série A (230 Points)
      • Winner - 70 Points; 2nd to 4th - 60 Points; 5th - 50 Points; 6th to 10th - 40 Points; 10th to 13th - 35 Points; 14th to 16th - 20 Points; Relegated - -20 Points
      • Player with: Highest goals, assists, average rating, man of the match - 5 Points Each
      • Manager of the Year - 30 Points
      • Best Player - 20 Points
      • Best GK, LB, RB, CB, DM, Midfielder, Striker - 10 Points Each
      • Having at least one player in the Team of the Year - 10 Points
    • Campeonato Brasileiro Série B (55 Points)
      • Promotion - 10
      • Top Scoring Team - 5 Points
      • Team Conceding the Least - 5 Points
      • Manager of the Year - 5 Points
      • Player of the Year - 5 Points
      • Having at least one player in the Team of the Year - 5 Points

I think that covers everything. Don't get discouraged if you don't gain promotion in the first season, there should be enough points still going for you to put up a decent challenge.

PS. That was quick alfretontown1995

Last edited:
A little update to the rules...

• You are not allowed to buy players with monthly installments of more than 24 Months. Any players purchased between 01/01/11 must not exceed monthly installments of 12 months.

between 01/01/11 and???

did you mean AFTER 01/01/11?

Wasn't sure whether I was going to give this a bash until after Christmas when I'll have a new computer as my laptop is playing up but got encouragement after my first league result!

Status
Not open for further replies.