Official FMBase Challenge of the Month - December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I won't do it. Began one, found I was on professional footballer. Started again with automatic, and after again the preseason, which I tried to repeat the original, I find past experience is again professional footballer!. I made the test and restarted and chose automatic so sure I could bet my neck on it and then past experience in profile again shows professional footballer.

Not much in the mood of starting all over again. Even if I haven't got beyond the second match of the first played league.

Came 3rd in the Sao Paolo State Championship but got totally outclassed by Palmeiras in the play-offs. Ewerthon and Kleber were unplayable, they wiped the floor with me.

December Challenge - Associação Desportiva São Caetano

voCWY.png

Wage Budget: £110,000 p/w
Transfer Budget: £45,000

State League: Campeonato Paulista (19 Games)
National League: Campeonato Brasileiro Série B (38 Games)
Media Prediction: 7th​

---------------------------------------------------

This is going to be a two season challenge, and like the Sampdoria one it should be fairly straight forward. You have a pretty strong team, good facilities, good finances, and with four teams being promoted from Serie B you have a more than decent chance of promotion.

• State Championship (80 Points)
      • Winner - 40 Points; Runner-Up - 35 Points; Third Place - 30 Points; Fourth Place - 25 Points; 5th to 7th - 15 Points; 8th to 10th - 10 Points; 10th to 16th - 5 Points
      • Top Scoring Team - 10 Points
      • Team Conceding the Least - 10 Points
      • Player with: Highest goals, assists, average rating, man of the match - 5 points each
      • Player with: Most red cards - -5 Points

Deadline: Seeing as it's a busy time of year for a lot of people the deadline will probably be mid-way through January.

I have a question.
What is valid for the chalange State Championships table or play-off winner?
After 19 rounds of the State Championship,first four team play for the champion of the State Championship.

I have a question.
What is valid for the chalange State Championships table or play-off winner?
After 19 rounds of the State Championship,first four team play for the champion of the State Championship.

I honestly have no idea what you're even trying to ask.

Finishing 1st in State Championship doesnt mean that you're the winner, because 1st-4th places in State Championship will go to playoff (somekind of semifinal and final) and the true winner is the winner in the final.

Ex. Currently I am 4th in league table (Sao Paolo Championship) and I will play in playoff. If I win the final, what will be my points, 25 or 40?

After 19 games in State Championship teams on position 1,2,3,4 plays play-off for champion of the State Championship.
Valid is stats after that play-off or stats on the end of the 19 games.
Easy way is after 19 games.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

I'm 1-st on table and Champion after play-off for me is anyway acceptable but I want to clarify everything so there would be no objections later.

1st on table & State Champions LOL....maybe you should be ban from playing these challenges :p

I can only get 4th place and honestly I don't know how....lucky 2-1 win against Santos in the final day, only 1 point diff with 5th place Portuguesa...lost 3-2 agg against Sao Paulo in semifinal.

Finishing 1st in State Championship doesnt mean that you're the winner, because 1st-4th places in State Championship will go to playoff (somekind of semifinal and final) and the true winner is the winner in the final.

Ex. Currently I am 4th in league table (Sao Paolo Championship) and I will play in playoff. If I win the final, what will be my points, 25 or 40?

If you win you will get 40. I thought it would be fairly clear that it was your final position after the playoffs.

Brilliant, just found this going to give it a go. Never managed in South America before.

Oh yeah, completely forgot about the cup. Can you do me a favour and take a screenshot of the Cups Rules page for me and put it in this thread.

Doesn't need to be him, anyone with a copy of FM could grab it for me.

I will try the challenge :)

If noone puts the screen on until I am starting I will put it btw..

I'm looking to start this but do we use the latest patch. 11.2? or stay with 11.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.