Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

i know it onlyworks with patch 10.2 but i cant find the download for it i can only find 10.3 help please!!!

Could i get a screenie of Gordon Banks and Pelé

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

And maybe also Santos FC

Good idea, legends at 18 years old, wonder how much they'll be worth

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

How many hours did this take and how do you work out player stats???

Good idea, legends at 18 years old, wonder how much they'll be worth

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

How many hours did this take and how do you work out player stats???

most legends are between 10 mil - 40 mil

and I started on in December last year and post it in March this year so about 4 months lol and I just copied over the LD 2009 version and added players people wanted in :D

also what's being up with the form I just got on today and being trying for 3 days now

Could you show me a screenshot of Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo please :) Have you decreased their CA/PA?

Have you removed any players from the DB or just made them free agents? I want to merge this with one of my other DB's that's all :p

Could you show me a screenshot of Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo please :) Have you decreased their CA/PA?

Have you removed any players from the DB or just made them free agents? I want to merge this with one of my other DB's that's all :p

Messi and CR9 have being decreased CA & PA, most of the players have become free agents or have being moved to different clubs

e.g.

Casillas Real Madrid > Real Madrid C

I won't merge it mate, I try it and the Editor just completely crashed with me, I tried screahing for nations etc and nothing came up

So with all the current best players you have decreased their CA?
cheers anyway :p

yes please if you dnt mind :) make sure theres likes of finnan lee hughes schmicheal micheal and tommy johnson pennant ben davies etc

can you give me a list of players you want and I'll add them in

can you give me a list of players you want and I'll add them in

Lee Hughes Kasper Schmichel Jermaine Pennant Steve Finnan Ben Davies Mike Edwards Don Masson Jimmy Sirrel (manager) Tommy Johnson Micheal Johnson Dixie Dean Tommy Lawton Delroy Facey Neal Bishop Ricky Ravenhill Luke Rodgers John Thompson Myles Weston Kevin Pilkington (**** atm but was a beast) Graeme Lee Johnnie Jackson Stephen Hunt.... if i think of anymore ill let ya know