Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

DUDE!!!! YOU ARE A LEGEND!!!!!
Big props to you for all the time and effort you have put into the database, the level of detail and amount of players you have out in is immense.

I think I speak for everyone here when I give a massive round of applause (H)(H)(H)(H)(H)

This is the most awesome thing that has been uploaded on the internet EVA...

You are a LEGEND.

When I downloaded this, it opened in Internet Explorer and I don't understand what the **** it is. E.g.
<string id="database_table_type" value="1" />

<string id="db_unique_id" value="1394631287" />

<string id="property" value="1349742177" />

<string id="new_value" value="Dominguez" />

So what do I do now ? How do I get it to my folder ?

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Can anyone help ?

Sorry for the impatience but I'm chomping at the bit to play this epic database lol.

I got 2 questions, without reading the entire thread (shamefull I know, sorry), how is the IFK Gotheborg team of the 80s? And are have added players like Sócrates, Éder, Zico, Falcao and Junior (ie the core of the 1982 Brazil Squad)?

When I downloaded this, it opened in Internet Explorer and I don't understand what the **** it is. E.g.
<string id="database_table_type" value="1" />

<string id="db_unique_id" value="1394631287" />

<string id="property" value="1349742177" />

<string id="new_value" value="Dominguez" />

So what do I do now ? How do I get it to my folder ?

put it into your data editor folder mate and download update 1.0.3

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Can anyone help ?

Sorry for the impatience but I'm chomping at the bit to play this epic database lol.

I got 2 questions, without reading the entire thread (shamefull I know, sorry), how is the IFK Gotheborg team of the 80s? And are have added players like Sócrates, Éder, Zico, Falcao and Junior (ie the core of the 1982 Brazil Squad)?

also I'll added the 80s Gotheborg in the new update mate ;)

have u done an arsenal 1

yea Arsenal have the 03/04 sqaud

Hi,
I have very important question for about graphics legend.
What should I do that be correct?for example faces legend (Pele or Moreno) are at other players! ex. Garrincha has face Pele and Maradona has face Platini. Whats wrong??

Hi,
I have very important question for about graphics legend.
What should I do that be correct?for example faces legend (Pele or Moreno) are at other players! ex. Garrincha has face Pele and Maradona has face Platini. Whats wrong??

something to do with the player's ID number mate on my database with the folder ID setting

and I'm not very good at creating players photo's :'(

which turkish players are in db i think u should include all 2002 world cup squad =)

I have only just come accross this idea, great stuff!!!!

Could you post the aston villa and deportivo la coruna squads!!!!

hi mate would you mind making owen coyle as a player for bolton thanks :) im glad you put nat lofthouse in

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

I have only just come accross this idea, great stuff!!!!

Could you post the aston villa and deportivo la coruna squads!!!!
would you like a screenshot?

I'll add owen coyle as a player for Bolton :) and add Bolton's most successful manager as his replacement :)

also I'm adding more players in and teams

left me a team you would like in :D

by the way thanx for adding metin oktay he is real legend in here a real gentleman a real phenomen =)

Can you show me a screenshot of Johan Cruyff please ??