Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

Last edited:
wasnt dia the guy who pretended to be an international footballer? i saw that you were considering wimbledon, did you add them? ill download anyway i was just wondering

so how far along are u from being done??

I'm just got to through

R.C.D. Mallorca S.A.D.
Real Murcia
C.D. Numancia S.A.D.
C. At. Osasuna
& Real Sociedad S.A.D.

then create up Spain 1964 European winning squad

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

wasnt dia the guy who pretended to be an international footballer? i saw that you were considering wimbledon, did you add them? ill download anyway i was just wondering

yea Wimbledon were already in the database mate so I just replaced them with MK Dons & yes Wimbledon is in League One

I'm just got to through

R.C.D. Mallorca S.A.D.
Real Murcia
C.D. Numancia S.A.D.
C. At. Osasuna
& Real Sociedad S.A.D.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

so u think ull release it today or not yet

I'm just got to through

R.C.D. Mallorca S.A.D.
Real Murcia
C.D. Numancia S.A.D.
C. At. Osasuna
& Real Sociedad S.A.D.

so u think ull release it today or not yet

na its nearly midnight here mate, so it will be tomorrow I'm sure

take your time, better if not rushed :)

and does that mean you've finished City?

and if you have would it be ok if i could have some printscreens, if its not too much trouble :) :$

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Why does a post that i love always appear when im out of likes lol

i'd like that post, but ironicly im out of likes ^^)

madridboy86 you should put yourself in the db coz your a ****** legend for putting your time and effort into this, roll on tomorrow lol

what time tomorrow mate any idea. morning or afternoon?

dude ronaldo's natural fitness and agility should be much higher. he was very fit and very nimble when he was younger. his overall physical stats should be better. he has lost out on all those stats only now that he has gotten old. at his peak he was in amazing physical shape.

im loving this. im druelling over the prospect of all the stars in one team

madridboy86 you should put yourself in the db coz your a ****** legend for putting your time and effort into this, roll on tomorrow lol

yea I might do that but would you guys mind if I give myself all 20 or a little lower than that

what time tomorrow mate any idea. morning or afternoon?

I would say eveing mate :p

dude ronaldo's natural fitness and agility should be much higher. he was very fit and very nimble when he was younger. his overall physical stats should be better. he has lost out on all those stats only now that he has gotten old. at his peak he was in amazing physical shape.

yea I'll edit it asap mate

Me aswel mate..

didnt that dia at southampton pretend to be george weah's cousin or sumat???

Cant belive how excited i am its nerly time for release i hope???

And defo madridboy put ya-self in with all 20s for me ya a LEGEND for doin this cant wait til this evenin(would you say about 18:00 uk time mate)dont wanna rush you just really excited for this bb fella

Last edited: