Official Legends Database screenshot Thread

when will this be available for download? and is this on 10.01 or 10.02?

should be tonight mate, it started on 10.01 & it works 10.02 so it will work on both :D

:D cant wait. really relieved that its on 10.01. i still havent got 10.02(extremely slow net at my university hostel) so till i go back home in a few months i have to make do with 10.01.
also could you please upload a ronaldinho and ronaldo(the brazilian) screenshot?

:D cant wait. really relieved that its on 10.01. i still havent got 10.02(extremely slow net at my university hostel) so till i go back home in a few months i have to make do with 10.01.
also could you please upload a ronaldinho and ronaldo(the brazilian) screenshot?

sure give me a min I'm just completing Alt Madrid squad :D

Your a diamond. The legend database is THE best thing about the game. Ive been waiting for this since the game was released and i'm very excited. I'm suprised si don't release a legends game themselves cos they would make a fortune. Oh and will this database remain stable if I use it with a world league?

Your a diamond. The legend database is THE best thing about the game. Ive been waiting for this since the game was released and i'm very excited. I'm suprised si don't release a legends game themselves cos they would make a fortune. Oh and will this database remain stable if I use it with a world league?

yea it should, coz I use the fix kits database with this and it works fine

View attachment 40293

View attachment 40294

View attachment 40295

View attachment 40296

View attachment 40297

View attachment 40298

View attachment 40299

View attachment 40300

View attachment 40301

View attachment 40302

View attachment 40303

View attachment 40304

View attachment 40305

View attachment 40306

View attachment 40307

View attachment 40308

View attachment 40309

View attachment 40310

View attachment 40311

I redo Trevor Steven

View attachment 40312

View attachment 40313

Last edited:
Cant wait 4 this mate...

Hopefully not long??

And thankyou very much fella(one word LEGEND)

Its an amazing work. Love the effort you have put in to make all these.

Is giggs and Scholes younger in this DB? Can i have a screenshot of them?

You are a legend madridboy86, i cant wait for this db to be released

and sneijder van der vaart, van nisterooy, robben, cocu, davids, n rijlard as well lol

this looks awesome, btw where is beckham? id put him at man utd with giggsy and scholes etc

this looks awesome, btw where is beckham? id put him at man utd with giggsy and scholes etc

Beckham is at Manchester United but he's on loan at AC Milan

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Its an amazing work. Love the effort you have put in to make all these.

Is giggs and Scholes younger in this DB? Can i have a screenshot of them?

yes Rayn Giggs & Scholes are in this database mate before 18/19

where are seerdof makalele pirlo gatusso gonna be ?

Seedorf is at Madrid (loaned out to Milan)
Makalele is at Nantes (but loaned out to PSG)
Pirlo - Milan
Gatusso - Rangers but loaned out at Milan :p

and sneijder van der vaart, van nisterooy, robben, cocu, davids, n rijlard as well lol

Sneijder - Ajax (but is loaned out to Inter)
Van Der Vaart - Ajax
Van Nistelrooy - PSV
Robben - PSV (loaned out to FC Gronigen)
Cocu - PSV
Davids - Ajax
Frank & Ronald De Boer - both at Ajax
Frank Rijkaard - Milan

Last edited:
you know if Dean Windass, Stuart McCall, Peter Beagrie or Ces Podd is gunna be in? :)

Your doing this pretty quick for the amount of players you had to do.
as steve said. your a legend yourself for doing this and the hard work you have been putting in the last 3 days

Your doing this pretty quick for the amount of players you had to do.
as steve said. your a legend yourself for doing this and the hard work you have been putting in the last 3 days

thanks but I've been working on this since December last year lol so really been work on this for two months

is van basten,shilton,voller.muller,yeboah and brolin in mate..

Or yeh and asprilla,baggio.di canio and nakata.

And is there ne chance you could make it easyer t get pele even if on loan??

Sorry 2 nagg mate

Getting reallt EXCITED now(are you stil on track for us Footie MADagers to download it tonight???):)

thanks but I've been working on this since December last year lol so really been work on this for two months

wow sorrythought it was alot of work for 3 days!lol your great for doing it though.
any idea how long ruff idea? not trying to rush you or anything.