*Official rate the above poster game*

• Thread starter kanehboy
  • Start date
  • Replies 53
  • Views 4K
K

kanehboy

You know it, you got it!

Basically, the next person will rate me out of ten, give a comment, or two or 3, or how ever many you want

And then it carries on, rate the person above you remember!

Maximum of 2 posts per day per person.

6, don't know him too well, because he hasn't been here long.

Got 5 for signing up, and 1 for posting!

8 decent guy and class at making graphics and **** but his music taste lets him down.

is FMbase becoming Susie?

9 for Kris (on terms of the fmbase scale :D), good guy, scottish, relatviely good taste in movies, music and tv, pretty sound but prone to bouts of dizzzzzzeeeenesss and fibbing, makes the worst excuses ever

9 for Gregor for continuity and bluntness :D . Would have been a 10 if it werent for his love of Paul Weller....

Does he like status quo or not? :m

Anyway, has a lot of posts, shows boozad is a really decent and active lad,8 tbh.

seems orite , new and seems up for posting if he sticks around and is active the rating will rise so ill give him a 6 for now :p

Don't really know, 'boro fan, but then again his name makes me laugh....7/10

*prays douy posts next*

Just for you...

10. Simply for his amazing sense of humour.

7/10

dont really know you on here that well, but you do make good contribution on the forum, with 450 posts

0, leaves mirc after 5 mins every time, even if people are talking

5/10

Would be 10/10 but likes **** music, is a ginger, is a Scot, has the shittest net connection going, and some more stuff :thup:

rofl this is gonna be funny.

10/10

sean is the only person who i speak to properly and has the right balance of seriousness and joking about. I'd make the score lower because of his lame music taste but he's head and shoulders above all the other mods, except Kris who is also a sorted guy.

7/10

Is kinda let down by his love of Anti-Flag. But makes up for it by disliking Panic! At The Disco.

9/10 since he posts a bit,cmbase legend and a scot. Being a gers fan let you down

10/10 for taking my advice on corners and admitting it worked hahaha

0/10, supports Wolves :p

nah, 7/10, more or less a regular on here now

not bad, has some good lines, but dont know him well. but bonus is he supports man utd. 7/10

7/10. Doesn't talk **** or moan about anything afaik.