Official Twitter Thread

I like Twitter, but it gets really boring, you can't seem to do much on it.

Also, why is it called 'The Official Twitter Thread'? Did you buy the rights or something XD

following some of the arsenal players , real official ones.

tweets like cool espacially jack wilshere's one with the messi and xavi shirt :) after the match

I use twitter only for Saints updates, they do everything on there even match updates so I aint gotta worry bout being home to listen 2 the game, I get it all straight to my phone for free :D

I find it difficult to add comments in the presence of praising commments. But one thing for sure the Post's awesome.

Swannyg66 Graeme Swann
After weeks of trying I have finally captured jimmy's xbox face. Enjoy!!! www.yfrog.us/ncr37z

Ah Graeme Swann and Jimmy Anderson's on going battle reaches new grounds

Just got twitter so I could stalk some famous people :p Quite funny thin going round is a tweet where you change the word 'love' for the word 'lube' in song titles. Get some funny ones. Mine was:
'Where has all the lube gone?' - Kasabian :D

does anyone know how to link your fm story with twitter ie will it update every result on their?? im not sure what to do?

does any one know how to link your story with twitter ie will it update all the time on twitter when you play?

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

please can someone enlighten em how i do this?/

I've got one to follow, just set up but promises to be pretty big, the profile sums it up!
Thanks

follow Twitter