Do you like the youtube videos with the goals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

playin'fm

Reaction score
Players and Staff transfers,Team and fixtures.Update soon;)

August

Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 1-0 Stockport

That was a great start of the season for us.We were the better taem on field and we deserved the win.

League Cup First round

Oldham 2-1 Bradford

I think my players underrated Bradford,so that's the reason why we won only with 1 goal difference.

Coca-Cola League 1

Leyton Orient 0-1 Oldham

There weren't many chances for both teams,but we managed to score.

Coca-Cola League 1

Millwall 0-2 Oldham

That was our best match in the month.We just outclassed Millwall.

Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 1-0 Swindon

Close game.It was more likely to get a point from this game,but we won.

League Cup Second round

Bristol City 2-0 Oldham

Bristol had 61% possesion of the ball.They had 6 shots on target,we had 7,but Bristol scored twice.However I'm glad how the boys played,it was a good effort.

Coca-Cola League 1

Brentford 1-2 Oldham

We didn't had a good start of the match,but we managed to turn around the score.Good performance from my players.

Youtube video of all the goals from August(only from the start of the season,the goals from Oldham-Ipswich are not included,because the friendly match is before the season.)Also,sorry if my english isn't very good,I'm not from a country where most of people speak english...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc3BB5RBgk4"]YouTube- Football Manager 2010 Oldham Athletic August 2009 goals[/ame]

To watch it in HD - http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoomIn459

Last edited:
1 September.Johnstone's Paint Trophy,Round 1

Carlisle 0-1 Oldham(Abbott)

We deserved to win this one.Carlisle were lucky not to lose by at least 3 goals

5 September.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 1-2 Hartlepool(Abbott)

I thought we were going to win this,but we lost.Hartlepool just got really lucky.They had only 4 shots on target,but it was enough for the score 2 goals.

6 September.Drogheda young left back Eoughan Osbourne will join Oldham on 31.12.2009.That's the date when his contract ends,so he'll join The Lactics for free.

12 September.Coca-Coca League 1

Bristol Rovers 2-2 Oldham(Worthington,Abbott)

Well...Draw was a fair result.Most of the time it was a midfield battle.

19 September.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 2-0 Carlisle(Murphy own goal,Worthington)

We just outplayed them.Half time was 0-0.Carslisle scored an own goal and maybe they lost confidence and conceded 2 goals.

26 September.Coca-Cola League 1

Southend 2-2 Oldham(Baxter 2 goals)

They were better than us.We got lucky to get a point from this game.Half-time was 2-0 for Southend.Jose Baxter was the man of the match and he deserved it.

Oldham 2-0 MK Dons(Baxter,Abbott)

This was a hard game.MK Dons were in a good form and they were favourites for this match.That was their first game in the season where they lose.After 30 minutes I thought draw was more likely result than win or loss.There were a lot of fouls - 42.

Go to my youtube channel to watch a video of all the goals from September in HD.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoomIn459

Here is the table

Last edited:
3 October.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 4-1 Yeovil(Caulker own goal,Abbott,Taylor,Baxter)

Great result and great performance.Yeovil didn't have many shots this game.Most of time the ball was around their penalty area.

6 October.Johnstone's Paint Trophy Round 2

Stockport 2-2 Oldham(7-8 on penalties,goals in 90 minutes - Baxter 2 goals)

We played really well,but it wasn't Ian Walker's best game of his career.Both of Stockport's goals were because of our keeper's mistakes.I'm happy with Baxter's performance.

10 October.Coca-Cola League 1

Charlton 2-2 Oldham(Smalley,Parker)

I'm not happy with the result.Charlton with ten men managed to get a draw.It was 2-0 for us before they had a red card.The players played really well(2-0 for us half-time) the first half,but the second half the defence was terrible.

17 October.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 2-0 Southampton(Baxter,Worthington)

Great result,I didn't expected my team to win againts a team like Southampton.I think this game will boost the condfidence of my players.

24 October.Coca-Cola League 1

Brighton 1-1 Oldham(Taylor)

I'm really happy that we got a point from this match,because until the 91st minute it was 1-0 for Brighton.After just a minute Taylor equalized.The performance wasnt't really different than what we showed againts Southampton.

Go to my youtube channel to see all the goals from October in HD

Last edited:
It seems that every update you do the writing gets more and more tidier :p

1 November.Coca-Cola 1

Oldham 1-0 Huddersfield(Taylor)

That was a great performance from the players.I expect to see more of the same.The best players on the field were Smalley and Taylor.

7 November.Fa Cup Round 3

Oldham 4-0 Mansfield(Baxter,Abbott,Taylor,Smalley)

Everyone knew before the match that we'll win.Most of the players on the field were from the reservers or substitutes.We outplayed them because they were a weaker team.

10 November.Johnstone's Paint Trophy,Quater final

Oldham 1-2 Walsall(Stefanovic)

They were better than us and deserved their win.It just wasn't our day.Stefanovic scored a great goal for us

14 November.Coca-Cola 1

Gillingham 0-3 Oldham(Baxter,Smalley,Abbott)

After the lost game againts Walsall,the players were movitated to get back with a win.Gillingham had only 2 shots after full-time and were lucky not to lose by more than 3 goals.

21 November.Coca-Cola 1

Oldham 1-2 Colchester(Taylor)

We played just like againts Walsall.Can't say more.

24 November.Coca-Cola League 1

Walsall 1-1 Oldham(Smalling)

Not a bad a performance,but we could have won the match.Both teams were playing on a level and draw was more likely than a win or defeat.

28 November.FA Cup Round 4

Southend 1-2 Oldham(Smalling,Abbott)

Southend took the lead,but we managed to turn around the result.The way we played the second was a lot better than what we showed the first half.

To see all the goals from November in HD go to my youtube channel(take a look at my other videos too)

**** yu *******, yu gt any serial or crack codes for fm 10 *****

Good luck mate, i'll continue to follow cos im doing a Huddersfield story at the moment! Good challenge as there are alot of big clubs in League 1!

Keep it up....

Good luck mate, i'll continue to follow cos im doing a Huddersfield story at the moment! Good challenge as there are alot of big clubs in League 1!

Keep it up....

Thanks mate.Never sell Rhodes and Smithies

Btw does anybody watch the youtube videos of the goals?

Last edited:
1 December.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 2-1 Leeds(Smalley,Parker)

That was a very important win.We really needed it so we get closer to the first place.Impressive performance from both teams,but we were the better one.

5 December.Coca-Cola League 1

Norwich 0-1 Oldham(Abbott)

Another great result.It seems this season we are doing well againts bigger teams in the league.We won the matches with Southampton,Huddersfield,Leeds and now with Norwich.Abbott again showed his class.Walker was playing better than before.

12 December.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 1-0 Exeter(Smalley)

I thought that we were going to win with more goals but it's a good result.We need points to get on top of the league.

19 December.Coca-Cola League 1

Wycombe 1-1 Oldham(Baxter)

I thought we'll win this but you can't win all games.At least we got a point.Both had their chances.The best player was Worthington with rating of 7.00

26 December.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 1-0 Tranmere(Abbott)

Not a game with many shots.Most of the time the ball was in the middle of the field.Possesion was 50%-50%.

28 December.Coca-Cola League 1

Hartlepool 2-2 Oldham(Parker,Purdie)

We struggled againts Hartlepool just like the last time.They had the more chances than us and more possesion but we managed to get a point

To watch all the goals from December in HD go to my youtube channel

League table:

2 Januray.FA Cup,Round 5

Oldham 0-1 Swindon

I think the players just underrated the opponent,because we were the favourites for this game.They were better than us but not by much.Well cup run ends here.

6 Januray.Coca-Cola League 1

Swindon 2-3 Oldham(Taylor,Lucas own goal,Smalley)

I guess this season we are better when playing as the away team.That was way better than the last game.Ian Walker wasn't really on form today,but that didn't stop us from getting the 3 points.
8 January.Bad news.Jose Baxter and Chris Smalling decide not extend their loan stay in Oldham and they both leave to their clubs.

9 January.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 2-1 Leyton Orient(Abbott,Stefanovic)

First half was bad,second half we were amazing.First half Leyton Orient took the lead with a nice goal,but the second half we outplayed them

16 January.Coca-Cola League 1

Stockport 1-1 Oldham(Abbott)

Not really the performance I wanted to see from the players.It wasn't that bad,but should have played better.

23 January.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 4-2 Millwall(Jacobson,Lomax,Parker,Grimes own goal)

Now that's what I call teamwork.The players did all they can to win this one.1st goals was pure luck.2nd maybe too lol but we showed Millwall that we are no pushovers.

26 January.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 4-1 Brentford(Furman 2 goals,Abbott,Worthington)

8 goals in 2 games - that's impressive.But from all 8 goals only 2 were scored by strikers.
We played just like againts Millwall.Hope we can keep the fantastic form for long time.

To see all the goals in from January in HD go to my youtube channel

Take a look at this.:D

Last edited:
6 February.Coca-Cola League 1

Tranmere 3-5 Oldham(Abbott,Parker,Furman,Taylor,Stefanovic)

Half time was 4-0 for us.Tranmere aren't a weak side and I didn't expect to score 5 goals againts them.First half - awesome performance,second half - the boys just wanted to finish the match.

13 February.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 1-1 Walsall(Abbott)

A bore draw.Each team had 3-4 shots and 1 goal.Maybe the players were too confident after the 5-3 win.

20 February.Coca-Cola League 1

Colchester 3-3 Oldham(Parker 2 goals,Abbott)

That wasn't an easy one.Gotta admit Colchester deserved to win.They showed more class than we did.The defence didn't had it's best day.

23 February.Coca-Cola League 1

Leeds 0-0 Oldham

That's the first 0-0 draw we make this season.I was hoping to win,then we was going on top of the league,but we got only a draw.Leeds were slighty better than us.Dean Furman was the best from our players.

27 February.Coca-Cola League 1.Rene Steer has been sold to Kettering for 3000£

Oldham 2-1 Norwich(Taylor,Abbott)

We almost lost the three points.We were leading 2-0 until the 78th minute,when Jacobson got a second yellow card.Two minutes later McDonald scored.After that Norwich made dangerous attacks and had 5 or 6 shots on target after that but we managed to keep the score.

6 March.Coca-Cola League 1

Exeter 1-2 Odlham(Stefanovic,Worthington)

We were looking good on the field.Exeter played well and maybe deserved a draw,but we got the 3 points.

13 March.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 3-2 Wycombe(Taylor,Smalley 2 goals)

Good job team.With 10 men we managed to win.We were losing 1-2 when Jacobson got a second yellow card in the 58th minunte.Then from Control I switched to Overload and we scored 2 great goals.

20 March.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 1-1 Brighton(Abbott)

Well kinda dissapointing that we didn't win this because we were leading half-time 1-0 and Brighton didn't have a single shot.Second half Forster scored from a free kick

24 March.Coca-Cola League 1

Southampton 3-2 Oldham(Abbott 2 goals)

Well we deserved a draw but we lost.It was raining a lot and the field was really wet.One of Southampton's goals was from a penalty.This season Ian Walker hasn't saved a single penalty...Their strikers are way better than ours - maybe that's why they won.We have Abbott and Parker,they - Saganowski and Lambert - for me they are both Championship class strikers.

Nah I'll never sell them! They've both been in great form and played a massive part in me being 1 point away from automatic promotion!

Back to u! Your doin fantastic! To be on 75points in Feb is a great achievment! Especially seen as you've only lost 2 games! Try and bring in Rhys Murphy from Arsenal, he's also been great for me, and as he's young, if trained properly, he'll become a great EPL player i think!

How did u get on in the JPT? I lost in the final 3-2 to Colchester! 93rd minute winner! Gutted!

Anyway, all the best, i'll continue to follow! Hopefully promotion will happen for the pair of us!

FOLLOW MY HUDDERSFIELD FC CHALLENGE....http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/huddersfield-fc-time-to-challenge-t30991.html

Nah I'll never sell them! They've both been in great form and played a massive part in me being 1 point away from automatic promotion!

Back to u! Your doin fantastic! To be on 75points in Feb is a great achievment! Especially seen as you've only lost 2 games! Try and bring in Rhys Murphy from Arsenal, he's also been great for me, and as he's young, if trained properly, he'll become a great EPL player i think!

How did u get on in the JPT? I lost in the final 3-2 to Colchester! 93rd minute winner! Gutted!

Anyway, all the best, i'll continue to follow! Hopefully promotion will happen for the pair of us!

FOLLOW MY HUDDERSFIELD FC CHALLENGE....http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/huddersfield-fc-time-to-challenge-t30991.html

10 November.Johnstone's Paint Trophy,Quater final

Oldham 1-2 Walsall(Stefanovic)

Thanks mate.I'll follow your story.I can't get anymore players on loan

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

3 April.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 1-0 Gillingam(Taylor)

Well,we weren't playing with our best form,but we won.I expect improvement in the performance next game.

6 April.Coca-Cola League 1

Huddersfield 1-1 Oldham(Abbott)

We were terrible.We got really lucky to get a point from this match.Huddersfield outplayed us,they even hit the bar 2 times and had a goal disallowed.Ian Walker was really good.

10 April.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 2-1 Bristol Rovers(Smalley 2 goals)

That's how I want my team to play.We got the 3 points we wanted with an awesome performance.Smalley and Taylor were the best on the field.

13 April.Coca-Cola League 1

MK Dons 3-1 Oldham(Parker)

We didn't deserve to lose,we deserved a draw.Baldock scored all 3 MK Dons goals.I wonder if Baldock wasn't playing would MK Dons were gonna be that dangerous when attacking?

17 April.Coca-Cola League 1

Carlisle 2-3 Oldham(Abbott,Parket,Smalley)

Good first half,but poor second.Carlisle almost got a point from this game.They hit the post in the 91st minute,so unlucky.

24 April.Coca-Cola League 1

Oldham 2-3 Southend(Mildenhall own goal,Parker)

Just like againts Huddersfield,but with the difference that we lost.We must improve our form.

League teable next month:D