Resource icon

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer's 4-2-3-1 Oleball v2

will give this a try tonight, I too am a massive utd fan and am still not too sure on OGS, will report back once ive had some progression

do you use any opp instructions thanks
Hello,

No, I do not, not before the game starts. But I am quick to react if I see someone opening me up with full backs. In such instances, in player instructions, I instruct my left winger to mark their right back, and right winger to mark their left back.
In cases where an opposition player is having a really bad performance, I instruct players to press him, through opposition instructions, and to tackle harder injured/exhausted players.

Well, this just happened on the first of January...

Martial golden ball.png

Edit: De Gea, Ruben Dias, Paul Pogba, Jadon Sancho and Anthony Martial also ended up in the team of the yeah, with Ruben and Jadon being among the substitutes.

[QUOTE = "dscrt5, yayın: 2478811, üye: 525055"]
Bu sadece Ocak ayının ilk günü oldu ...

View attachment 490494

Düzenleme: De Gea, Ruben Dias, Paul Pogba, Jadon Sancho ve Anthony Martial da evet takımında sona erdi, Ruben ve Jadon bunun yerine geçti.
[/ALINTI]
bad tactic. my team st very bad performance

how did you manage to get all those signings? utd are only given 50m to spend in the latest update and only 100m before hand so unless you used editor I cant see how you got them on that budget

[QUOTE = "dscrt5, yayın: 2478811, üye: 525055"]
Bu sadece Ocak ayının ilk günü oldu ...

View attachment 490494

Düzenleme: De Gea, Ruben Dias, Paul Pogba, Jadon Sancho ve Anthony Martial da evet takımında sona erdi, Ruben ve Jadon bunun yerine geçti.
[/ALINTI]
bad tactic. my team st very bad performance

Hello Furkan,

I'd very much like to hear what is going wrong for you. Or if you can attach your savefile to me, so I can see for myself. Perhaps your squad isn't fit for this tactic, or not trained enough in it. I'm not sure.

how did you manage to get all those signings? utd are only given 50m to spend in the latest update and only 100m before hand so unless you used editor I cant see how you got them on that budget

Hi Ozzy,

I made 5 signings, including 1 loan signing, with these costs:
Jadon Sancho 97m pounds;
Ruben Dias 40m pounds;
Alex Telles 30m pounds;
Kristoffer Ajer 23m pounds;
Viktor Fischer 5.5m pounds.
So, for the latter four, I paid majority of transfer fees in installments, so it cost maybe 25-30 mil. out of my budget to get them. 35 mil at most.
Sancho, after getting a scouting report on him, I knew I couldn't sign him, so I thought I'd leave him for next season, or maybe in January if I get some additional funds to the budget, but I thought why not try to ask the board to bring him in, and to my delight, they accepted. Who knew Ed Woodward would be so generous? In December, they added like 40m pounds into my budget, so I brought in Timothy Castagne and Alphonso Davies as cover on my fullback positions (Castagne due to his 18 determination, thought he'd be a good mentor for younger full-backs, and Alphonso Davies as cover to Alex Telles who's on 2 months injury now, since Brandon Williams isn't doing so well there, being right footed and all). Majority of their transfer fees has also been paid in installments.

transfers.png

Finally got time to finish the season, and it did end on a high.

MUFC competitions.png

Lost to Watford on penalties in FA Cup, playing a fully rotated squad.

MUFC unbeaten.png