Olympics

• Thread starter Thread starter Goalie1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 6K

Goalie1234

Reaction score
Posto your thoughts about the Olympics(favorites,likes,negatives,sports,...)

Dislike....

How Scotland's FA wouldnt allow Scotish players to play for the mens GB football team because they believed it would jeopardise their independant national status....

but they were totally fine with Scottish players being in the women's GB team.....

Tbh Football and Tennis both shouldn't even be included, not exactly the pinnacle to win the Olympics as a footballer, although I'm not complaining! More footy to watch

Yeah let's put up the wrong Korean flag too because no one will notice !!!!

Bit like putting up the n.ir flag in a republic game!!!!!!

You stay classy......

They have now named Joe Allen as English..

BBC Sport - London 2012: Wales' Joe Allen listed as English by Team GB

How hard is it to get a players nationality and a nations flag correct? started of a shambles!

They should be listed as British surely. Wales, England, Scotland are not represented separately in the Olympics. The players are representing Great Britain.

I wonder if they name sprinters, cyclists, rowers etc as English, Welsh etc or is it just in Football.

Not going to well for spain 0-1 down and man sent off, brazil looked 10x better!

Loving the Spain - Japan game right now. Come on Japan!

How its still only 1-0 idk. Japan should be 5-6 nil up

Japan could be a good few goals up by now if they took their chances better. If Spain played this way against a good senior side they would get destroyed.

How poor were Spain, saying that so were Japan in front of goal lol

I hope Spain can bounce back and still reach the first place to avoid the clash against Brazil. Brazil will easily win.

Japan were very good today but they could have finished the match 5-0 or 6-0...

Last edited:
Back