Olympics

• Thread starter Thread starter Goalie1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 6K
Well, A 16 year old woman/girl from China breaks the WR for a swimming event. Not to shabby.

I don't even think she's too much away from her peak, female swimmers often peak extremely early. She will probably break it again in the next couple of years but I'd be surprised if she gets too much better.

what about thjat 15 yr old lithuanian swimmer shes rapid

Wow, Spain is out. Then again football results at the Olympics always seems just random.

Not into Gymnastics at all but was getting right into supporting Team GB in the Men's Team Final. Can't believe they got silver.

edit: Japan get silver now.:(

Last edited:
phelps-mom.gif

We're a bit good at this cycling malarky.

I'm getting all hipster about it, what with me being a cycling fan since about the age of 10, and suddenly all these bandwagoners are all 'hurrdurr Chris Hoy' about it.

On the other hand, we're ******* amazing. Philip Hindes, take a bow son.

I'm getting all hipster about it, what with me being a cycling fan since about the age of 10, and suddenly all these bandwagoners are all 'hurrdurr Chris Hoy' about it.

On the other hand, we're ******* amazing. Philip Hindes, take a bow son.

Just a shame about Pendleton and Varnish.

Can get used to this winning thing, can we make cycling the national sport?

We seem to be good at the "sitting on your ***" sports, That is for sure.

Absolutely phenomenal race by Pendleton.

Timed her overtake absolutely brilliantly. Any sooner or later and she probably wouldn't have won it.

Just for a couple of weeks every 4 years, and for half of the tour when we realise we're destroying it.

To be fair, we've never destroyed the Tour ever before.

Very very surprised Pendleton won that. Thought Meares was a shoo-in, but she had some bad luck and got boxed in. Pleasantly surprised.

Back