Olympics

• Thread starter Thread starter Goalie1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 6K
Spain have been very ordinary, teams are working out how to negate most of there attacking now.
There not working out at all, its just not the 'Spain' Team that played today, it shows their youngsters or the team they have at these games are not as good as some make out

still no doubting the senior side are brilliant

Uruguay are looking poor. Come on U.A.E! : D

Hardly the end of the world.. The Korea thing was much worse and much funnier.

..Why do they even have a nationality section when they should all be British!?

i fully agree, too much made out of it, although it doesn't look good at all, and is a error that is so stupid its untrue,

wondered how much the person making the error is getting paid haha!

what a **** ref cost gb the game clearly a pen and red card, senegal dirtiest team ive seen for a long time, disgusting challenges, in prem they would have had to forfeit cause they would have gt mor ethan 5 players sent off

Commentary from the opening ceremony: "Mexico have that great player from Porto; Hulk"

REALLY

*FACEPALM*

After i saw Mr. Bean at opening ceremony they can just cancel the rest of Olympics. It cant be topped.

**** you UK for having so many cultural icons.

After i saw Mr. Bean at opening ceremony they can just cancel the rest of Olympics. It cant be topped.

Yeah the Bean thing was so... trashy. Why the **** is he a symbol of pride for brits? Overall, the opening ceremony was quite embarassing compared to most, especially Beijing.

I am absolutely loving the idea of football at the Olympics. Going to watch every one of Brazil's matches, because they are just so ****** good. Also, being a Chelsea fan, it is so exciting to see Oscar play so well for them. Neymar, Oscar, Hulk, Leandro Damiao, Ganso, Thiago Silva, Lucas Moura...how can they NOT win gold?

Yeah the Bean thing was so... trashy. Why the **** is he a symbol of pride for brits? Overall, the opening ceremony was quite embarassing compared to most, especially Beijing.

No idea why would you say that. Everyone is completely drooling about that bit in my country. It was absolutely brilliant, the last ****** thing anyone can ever expect at Olympic opening is to see Mr. Bean playing the piano. I almost cried out laughing when he came. Ceremony doesn't have to be all pompous and serious to be good.

Anybody else see the irony in North Korea being called "Democratic People's Republic of Korea"? Who are they trying to kid!?

Are you serioouuus!? That was the only bit of the whole three hours that wasn't incredibly dull... Not to mention the fact it was hilarious!

Thought the "queen" jumping out of the helicopter with James Bond was pretty funny too.

Not complaining, but should this really be in FM12 discussion?

I am absolutely loving the idea of football at the Olympics. Going to watch every one of Brazil's matches, because they are just so ****** good. Also, being a Chelsea fan, it is so exciting to see Oscar play so well for them. Neymar, Oscar, Hulk, Leandro Damiao, Ganso, Thiago Silva, Lucas Moura...how can they NOT win gold?

I agree mate, I just cannot see anyone else winning it with so much talent they have. It is their's to lose imo.

Anybody else see the irony in North Korea being called "Democratic People's Republic of Korea"? Who are they trying to kid!?

Their own people.

Because he's a cultural icon and is recognised globally. The opening ceremony was brilliant.

Are you serioouuus!? That was the only bit of the whole three hours that wasn't incredibly dull... Not to mention the fact it was hilarious!

Yeah well these things are always dull, i cant even remember last time i watched through the whole thing. Must have been like 1992. Fireworks , light shows, dancers, local pop stars, we've all seen it. Having few bits that were unusual and memorable like Bond+"queen" or Mr. Bean , already makes a great opening in my book.

Well, A 16 year old woman/girl from China breaks the WR for a swimming event. Not to shabby.

Back