[*=center]and more
Weaknesses:​

• [*=center]jumping
    [*=center]balance
    [*=center]strength
Suggested Roles:

Attacking mid - attack

View attachment 274758View attachment 274757View attachment 274756

Just found this guy now, he had just signed for CSKA Moscow, £6m.. my scouts rate him very highly! He looks absolute quality! this is start of the 3rd season so he is 19-20yrs old when the game starts!
Not sure if he is given a huge boost on LFC update, I doubt it however..

[video=youtube;YvRDvMS_Zoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvRDvMS_Zoo[/video]

Saw him at the olympics, he was a pretty decent playmaker. Was linked with a move to Man City but he decided to stay at his current club.

[video=youtube;npT3-5v05L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npT3-5v05L0&feature=related[/video]

After watching him during the Olympics I tried looking for him on FM but I couldn't find him. Did you have to load players from UAE to get him?

After watching him during the Olympics I tried looking for him on FM but I couldn't find him. Did you have to load players from UAE to get him?

I did not load any Asian/Middle eastern countries.. just a huge database and my usual 15 nations or so :)

View attachment 274760

Not progressed on my save at all (2020), Looks like he is great though, on my save he only just moved to West Ham, prior to that he stayed in the Middle East (probably why he stagnated).

He plays for Al-Ain Sports and Cultural Club at the start of the game mate.

He is a very good player...i bought him in my save...but gets injured too often!

I did not load any Asian/Middle eastern countries.. just a huge database and my usual 15 nations or so :)

What 15 nations do you load mate? And how many leagues from each nation? Just curious.

What 15 nations do you load mate? And how many leagues from each nation? Just curious.

here we go mate, all of them have the first leagues loaded!

the nation I manage in will have all of the leagues loaded (Bundesliga will have tier 2 & 3 loaded)

England always has Championship at least loaded but only up to Npower League 1 always

View attachment 274973

here we go mate, all of them have the first leagues loaded!

the nation I manage in will have all of the leagues loaded (Bundesliga will have tier 2 & 3 loaded)

England always has Championship at least loaded but only up to Npower League 1 always

View attachment 274973

I thinks my laptop would pack up and leave if i tried to load all of that lol

i load every nation and all play able haha so ur comp must be able to load them :)

I had him and he sure does get injured alot! Out of curiosity i had to go check his hidden stats and turns out his Injury Proneness is 15...