Omar Abdulrahman - Al Hilal (KSA)

I just missed out in him as well! he signed for CSKA when I found him :(

I think he would be good a trequartista in my 4-2-4/4-2-3-1 that I rotate gunna use my financial mite to bully liverpool into selling i think. I'll post a scout reportshortly

Last edited:
scouts are a waste of time really.. I never listen to them! if the player has correct stats for what you want/need then get him!

but how do you search players then Raikan??

I search for them myself. I scour the world of FM looking at alternative nations/leagues etc :)

when I first joined here many years ago (well like 3 I think) I was the player finder.. that is why I was made mod for the players section ;)

the scout found this guy for me, I never saw him myself..

hey raikan I can't get my print screen to work but I know how he has evaded being spotted for so long, you said you was using lfc marshall update? well he has been changed ca 93 to 128 and pa 138 to -9 and some individual stats been tweeked to passing creatvity etc. i jus looked in h editor file coz it was bugging me i have never seen him before in over 400 hours of fm12 lol still a good find not sure if he is worth a -9 pa on the back of the olympics tho but time will tell

Amer Abdulharman (sp) Plays in Bani Yas and is quite good actually too! I knew this guy ages go but his face on the facepack creeps me out . ~~

get the players name ur looking for or a screenshot i wanna see :)

Not sure if he is given a huge boost on LFC update, I doubt it however..

I have upgraded him alot so it will differ from original database, as he really impressed me in the olympics.. then watched a few videos from Al-Hilal and he continues to look very good

Original CA: 98 .... PA: 138

Mine CA: 128.... PA: -9

so it is a big difference, but none the less a very good prospect, that i hope moves to a more known and watched league

Last edited:
whos he play for and name because the 1 i can find he said its not him

I have upgraded him alot so it will differ from original database, as he really impressed me in the olympics.. then watched a few videos from Al-Hilal and he continues to look very good

Original CA: 98 .... PA: 138

Mine CA: 128.... PA: -9

so it is a big difference, but none the less a very good prospect, that i hope moves to a more known and watched league

Yes, he really impressed me also in the olympics.. They were telling that was the Arab "Zidane" .. he had very good passing, a lot of creativity. He was the mastermind of the UAE olympic team.. Really nice player.