On The Road To Glory BAP Game ScoutSniper7.

Dammit , Ibrahimovic? I was hoping for more like... Emile Heskey or something...

Haha , delighted to be Dubbed the next Zlatan. I'm an Arsenal fan though and i hate him in RL , he's a ****.

I would hate to be dubbed the new Ibra i personally think hes a **** and isn't as good as every one makes him out to be

Mate, you uploaded Jorgen Johasson's profile instead of mine

Really like the new layout and keep doing it, much better than before imo. Also good to see that my guy is doing very well for U21s 5apps/2goals :) and for the u-18s at Chelsea.

Benny Jensen is going to be a VERY rich man - He's the agent for all the danish players! lol

i wonder which club is after me ? and nice progress by Erik Sebas. keep it up !!!

Mate, you uploaded Jorgen Johasson's profile instead of mine

i wonder which club is after me ? and nice progress by Erik Sebas. keep it up !!!

Sorry James will have look the now and fix it.

The teams that are interested are Fc Metz the team am managing which ist true dont want any of youse and Rosenburg and some players have Sparta after them

Thats good.

QUESTION TO ALL

Do you like the new layout ?

Do you want any other screenshots on the updates ?

Did you like the News page ?

Yeah far better; yes to screenies, and its good to have the news updates but maybe just about the players eg. Made first senior appearance; or voted best player; first international call up and maybe more info on international tournaments when the players are involved. eg. U20 Worlds Cup etc.

Yes! Hopefully will get some playing time that i really need to get me to the next level. Whats Palace like are they still in the championship? Do they still have Zaha?

looking forward to the next update mate hoping to live upto to the standards of pontus ;)

Man City! now I will probably be rotting away in their youth team before being sold off to some league 1 team..

Update coming soon or just nothing to report on. I'm looking forward to see Andres break in to the first team and become a starter.

whats going on --- I'm still not mentioned on the first page lol... whens the update coming along... I'm hoping for some first team action and some major interest but for first team action only... I don't wanna rot in the reserves like Lars Larsson, haha

It's exam season ladies - Every one needs to pump the breaks a little bit and relax. I'm sure scout has a real life outside of FM and is probably snowed under with school work and such at this time of year.

Hi guys am really sorry about the wait as Faulky said i have been tied up with lot of studying and what free time i have i sleep so i will have an update in 2 weeks as i am going on holiday in couple of days but i admire you patients and just have to wait a wee bit more time am really sorry about this. Thank you .