On The Road To Glory BAP Game ScoutSniper7.

I'd rather stay at Viking for a couple me years, build a rep get first team football then BIG TEAM, only exception would be Barca youth team!!!

Am sure when i was manager they before i got sacked they gave me 23.5 mill and am about 97 percent sure because i had a look. LOL. They also want Solskjaer but don't think Man u will sell him

there gonna be update tonite mate??
There should be meant to be one earlier but an update for my computer shut the computer down while simming and had to add new manager as players have blue lines next there names cause he is unemployed might be one at half time of chelsea game if simming is done.

There should be meant to be one earlier but an update for my computer shut the computer down while simming and had to add new manager as players have blue lines next there names cause he is unemployed might be one at half time of chelsea game if simming is done.

gutted mate ill be watchin the game as well so ill check back at half time :)

Last edited:
Only worth 80k ? Pffftt cmon Siggurdbommel ;D

Sorry for the lack of posts.

View attachment 232012

Kenrry Valderama signs a 2 year contract that will keep him at Sporting to 2015.

View attachment 232013

Solskjaer breaks Manchester United youngest goalscoring record. At 16 years and 55 days
against Chesterfield in the FA Cup 3rd Round.

View attachment 232014

Andreas Ond turns Proffesional buy singing a one year deal at Academic

View attachment 232015

View attachment 232017

Yuri Zhirkov has confirmed his move from Anji to Manchester City today and the price is in the
expected region of 17.5 million.

View attachment 232018

Jose Enrique has made his move to AC Milan from Liverpool the price was rumored in the region to
13 to 15 million.

View attachment 232019

Ryan Shawcross has made a move from Stoke to Arsenal and the price in the reported region
of 13 million. Stoke are now looking at Birmingham Striker Nicola Zigic but Birmingham say no
way would we sell him to Stoke.

View attachment 232020

In shocking transfer new Celtic have signed ex Rangers striker Filip Sebo for 1.8 million which may
eventually
rise to 2 million. Sebo only managed to score 2 goals at Rangers in 24 appearences. Defiantly
a striker with an eye for goal.

View attachment 232021

Forget the thumbnails but if you like the way i set that out give it a like and leave a comment to see what people think i will have players update soon but tell me if you enjoy reading the news post

like the style... is this how your continuing the thread?? if so, nice... also are you doing the update today then?? Eager to find out whose interested in me...

like the style... is this how your continuing the thread?? if so, nice... also are you doing the update today then?? Eager to find out whose interested in me...
If i get enough good comments i will but if not all just go the boring way all see about updating i have the flu atm so iwill try to update tonight i hope .

Rooney who watch yourself Wazza Solskjaer is coming for you. Much better style now.Looking forward to the next update.

I like the style as well, but I'm not sure about including news about other players e.g. Enrique, Shawcross etc.